The Tale of a Young Tama

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Joben

Reaction score
Hi Tamatalk! I figured now that I have an account, I can make a tama log all of my own! I will post statuses at the end of every post. In doing so, I thought it would be in my best interests (and yours) that I reset all my tamagotchis (well... a few. I can't have all 30 running!) so that you know what's going on and I don't have to go on and on explaining different generations. No, best to start at the beginning. :)

In the beginning, there was an egg. Not just any egg, though. This egg would bear a young Tamagotchi named Jorge (couldn't fit "George" so I switched it up). Jorge will one day grow up to be King! However, right now, he is just a monotonous blob. A cute monotonous blob, but a blob nontheless.

Jorge is the champion of the game "climb". He has conquered the entire realm of the sky; climbing higher and higher, until he reaches the top! He has played 3 games of it so far and he has won all of them; further proving his righteousness. With my young lad...

...he pooped. Hang on...

All clean! Now what was I saying? Ah yes. With my young lad, there is nothing in his way be it beast or man! Or food....

He must have his nap time at the moment, not only for beauty rest, but for rejuvination on the battle field of life!

Hark! The young Prince wakes! Dancing on the screen, this wee boy will be off to the distant land of Tamatown, where he will meet with their king and challenge him to a duel! Or just get points and souveniers...

Off he goes!

Hungry: ♥♥♥♥

Happy: ♥♥♥♥

Training: -

Funny: 6

Star: 0

Strength: 12

Weight: 7 lbs

Generation: 1

His Royal Highness Jorge went to Tamatown. I got busy a bit later on so I couldn't post anything until after he went to sleep, so I'm sorry!! He is now a very adorable Kuchitamatchi! I shall post all things he acquired from the distant land of Tamatown on the morrow! Ta ta!!

Hungry: ♥♥

Happy: ♥♥♥

Training: |

Funny: 12

Star: 6

Strength: 12

Weight: 10 lbs

Points; 2,000

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi ho cheerio :p I want to apologize for not writing earlier. I started to, and got a full hour into it and my computer froze! I lost all my data!! So here I am, four hours later on a different computer writing. I suppose one positive thing is that I can write more about HRH Jorge. Have I mentioned that King Jorge is a Stained Glass v4.5? Anyhoo, I shall now indulge in the happenings at Tamatown when Jorge went there. See, once he got there, he was greeted with a passport! From there, he insisted on being the champion of all the games of Tamatown, and by jove he did it! We had to log in more than once, so that's why the list of souvenirs and points is lengthy. Here's what he got: 19,800 GP, passport, brochure, picture book, organ, dumbbells, treadmill, box, smoothie, jug of milk, hammer, ladder, drill, posters 1 and 2, action figure and a trophy. Now, let me explain the large amount of points. Jorge wanted to conquer all the games. Well, he played all the games Tamatown had to offer, but the thing is, it wasn't enough. SO we used the cheat. The glitch, if you will. We went to the food court, went to Tama Burger, and immediately exited. We then went to the Pizzeria, where we made 5 pizzas! Once we did that, it was endless points for as much as we could carry! HRH received mail today, and it was from none other than the King of all Tamagotchis himself! He received a shovel! He will not use it yet, because hopefully the longer he leaves it, the higher chance it will have of digging up either cake or points or something good :) Well, his majesty evolved today, he is now a strapping young Kujakutchi. I hope he keeps growing strong! He went to preschool 10 times today (the maximum amount of times you can go to school and get skill points) so his skill points are pretty good right now, and will get higher as he lives his life. I started another tamagotchi also, and she is a Pink v4 with hearts I won't write about her much, but she will be Jorge's mate, so I figured everyone should know about her so I don't get questions like "Who did he have a baby with? Is he committing adultry? Who's the mother?" and the like ;) I'm gonna peace out for now so farewell my good fellows and fellas! (fella? fellea?) (insert female version of fellows here).

Hungry: 3

Happy: 3

Training: ||

Funny: 18

Gorgeous: 24

Spiritual: 20

Weight: 25 lbs

Current fortune (in mail)

Love: 2

Strength: 2

Last edited by a moderator:
Jorge is currently sleeping, but I have an important question for any reader! I'm debating what my next tama should be (which one to start next) and I'm debating between a Blue v3 and a purple v4.5 pm me if anyone has an answer!! decisions, decisions...

Okay so today has been a very hectic day... there was a car show that I went to and it was REALLY hot outside...It was fun though, seeing all those really old and shiny cars :) I didn't really get to spend time with Jorge today, my morning was stressful... my favorite mouse died :'( So all my tamas have been on pause for the entire day. That's it. I will definitely post more tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back