The Tama Care Center

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MollyDJmaster

Reaction score
Hi, today I started up my Version 4. So I set the time and the date, and the little egg popped up on the screen. After a couple of minutes, the egg hatched into a beautiful baby girl! I decided to name her Kiki, and she was a needy baby indeed! My little sister started hers up at around the same time, so Kiki got a little friend to play with. They looked adorable together, playing ball and flag games. Well, an hour flew by, and before I knew it my little baby Kiki changed into a tama with a funky hairstyle! We played a few games, did some stuff, connected some more with my sister's tam, and then Kiki got a letter from Mrs Frill asking her to go to preschool. So, she got her little backpack and off she went!

These are her stats:

Hungry:

<3 <3 <3 <3

Happy:

<3 <3 <3 <3

Training:

//

Intellect: 28

Beauty: 20

Kindness: 13

13lbs

0yrs

I will post more tomorrow, and you never know, maybe I'll boot up my v5 or something!

That's all for now! (That was my first post, was it okay?)

Hi again! Kiki just fell asleep, aww. I just tried going on Tamatown with her, but for some reason it didn't work. It kept saying 'Error. Disconnect.' So I reloaded the page, and it said the same thing! By the time I had reloaded again, my poor Kiki must've just been too tired to go... Is this log going to be boring with just one tama? PM me with the one you would like, I have - v2, v3, v4.5 (Although the back won't open anymore, so.. Maybe not this one :p ), v5 and v6. Of course I'm doing my v4 right now, so.. Anyway. I now have 200gp because I spent 5000 on a ticket, which luckily for me was half price in the shop. I fed her to 16lbs because I was about to play a game with her when she.. uh.. fell asleep. And should I buy a Tamagotchi Colour, ID or IDl? I prefer the Colour's colour scheme, (Best sentence ever XD) but I've heard that the ID and the IDl have more characters. Oh, and Kiki has only pooped on the floor once since she changed into.. I think it was Mizutamatchi? Nah, that's the raindrop... Anyway, I go off what I'm saying a lot, so just bear with me. So I don't think you can stop the baby pooping on the floor except in the v5 and up. So yeah. I'm hoping she will change into the Meme family, because the one I have can only go into the Kutchi family and the Meme one. I want a Violetchi so bad! Of course.. Mimitchi would be, like, awesome, but.. My tam can't go into the Mame family. .....I'm rambling now. Kiki's stats when she fell asleep:

Hungry&Happy: <3<3<3<3

Intellect:28

Beauty: 20

Kindness:14

And so on. I will see you all... Tomorrow.

Hi guys! Today.. I began my V6's life! I started it up, and on the screen, an egg filled with endless possibilities. 3 presents were above it, and when the egg finally hatched, they exploded! A little baby girl was born. :3 (Another one?)

I named her Susanna, thanks to the V6's increased name space. The presents were a koala toy, harp and 3000gp. In the V6, you can't make any money until adulthood, unless you get a present. So.. yeah. An hour later, she changed into a sweet little Hitodetchi. Her stats are:

Hungry: <3 <3 <3 <3

Happy: <3 <3 <3 <3

She likes Latin music.

Tone: 108

Rhythm: 52

Original: 174

Bet you can tell which game is my favourite, huh?

After a while, Susanna got accepted into preschool! She plays Jump Rope with another toddler. Cute <3

And Kiki... SHE EVOLVED! She's a Young Dorotchi. Not Meme family.. :( But cute all the same. I just LOVE her eating animation! Nom..Nom..Nom.. Anyways, her stats:

Hungry&Happy: <3<3<3<3

Training: ////

Intellect: 40

Beauty: 39

Kindness: 26

She just got a letter to go to preschool.. And I'm gonna go look at a growth chart to see what adult I want. I'm also gonna take Susanna to Tamatown! Laterz!

Back from Tamatown! Does anybody know what Tamatown actually does for your V6 when you connect it? Nothing seems to be happening.. I might use the battery from my V6 to put in my V3, but I will try to get some more so I can still have my V6 running. I played a game of Flag with Young Dorotchi. I won! That game is suspenseful... I literally shake when I play it, and I get scared to press the wrong button! I wanted to evolve her into Seberetchi, but I accidentally picked the wrong -teacher -.- So, I'll try for Yattatatchi instead. Well, thanks for all the views, and if I looked right, did somebody rate my log 5 stars? If they did, thanks a lot! If it's not what it looks like - darn.

See you guys later for more updates on my tamas!

Hi guys! Today I tried EVERYTHING to get the back off my V4.5, but none of the screwdrivers would budge it.. So I managed to prise it off, and put a battery in it! My little egg popped up, and soon hatched. Into another baby girl. Lol, all of my tamas are girls. I had to sellotape the back of the V4.5 on, and even though it's a little uncomfortable to hold, it's all good, right? Well, after an hour of enduring endless playing games, poop and even some sickness, my baby Laura evolved into another Hitodetchi! So now my Music Star and my V4.5 have the same character, and they're both girls. My Young Dorotchi stayed the same, since I have school and have to pause them during most of the day. I tried playing two games at once, seeing as my V4 and V4.5 both wanted games, and I can safely say, even though I won (In the end), I would not recommend doing it. IT'S HARD. Young Dorotchi may still evolve into Seberetchi (Dino ftw) , but may still turn out as Yattatatchi. But I like that one too :3. My V6 got a few more Gotchi Points in the mail, which I used to buy it some cereal for when it gets into the teen/adult stages. I played some more games with Susanna, raising her skill points to the 100s. That's it for today, see you all tomorrow! (You know.. If anybody actually reads this and waits with anticipation for me to post - Which I sincerely doubt.) Thanks for all the views, and goodnight!

Hiya! Hitodetchi V6 evolved into Chamametchi today :3 Everything else pretty much stayed the same, though. Her band is the M.Stars. For Music Stars? I dunno XD Hitodetchi on V4.5 got into Preschool. Played a few games. V4 got a heart in the mail. V4.5 played with a fishing rod. It's all good. They connected a couple of times. See you guys soon for more tama info!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back