The Tama Duo

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tamaopolis_Mayor

Reaction score
...So they went on with their tour and Christopher got used to his new surroundings. He was fed every day and never neglected. Days went by and Gary had many fun times together.

Winter soon started and the snow started falling. Christopher was curious. "What is this?", asked Christopher. "It's snow. Snow is frozen water that falls from the sky. It's really fun to play in. Come on!", Gary replied. They got a sled and went down the hills together. Chris then learned how to form a snowball. Gary promised he would teach Christopher how to do a snowball fight when he was a little older.

Sixty days have passed scince they've met eachother and they were out making snow forts and getting ready for their first snowball fight together. While they were making snowballs, Chris strarted to glow. Gary watched. The Teletchi was forming into a totaly different shape. The glowing stopped and it appears Christopher has evolved into a Tamatchi. Of course, he could speak better now so we will not be hearing Cwistapho anymore. For those of you that thought it was cute, sorry, young tamagotchis have to grow.

"Wow, you've changed...into a Tamatchi. I've only seen those once in my life. I never thought I would see it again, especialy owning one. Woa...", said Gary in a fascinated voice. "So how about that snowball fight?", asked Christopher? "Sure thing!", exclaimed Gary.

They started throwing snoiw balls at eachother. One shot from Chris blew a hole right through his fort! Chris started aiming through there. As Christopher started firing more and more, it was his only focus, so Gary shot him right in the back. "Oh! So cold, get it off me!", shouted Chris. It slid right off his back. " Ah, much better, now back to...ACK!!!", Two snowballs hit him in the head. Chris produced more snowballs during his break. The rules were to get hit 50 times to lose. Status: Chris: Hit by Gary 27 times

Gary: Hit by Chris 49 times. (Go Chris:blink: ) Break time over. There goes a shot from Chris. Right in the face and Chris is our winner. They went back in the house.

They got rid of the crib and Gary's bed and got a bunkbed. Gary on top, Chris on bottom. (Don't want pour Chris to fall of, do you?) Winter slowly ended.

After winter, Gary needed to go to School and couldn't take care of Chris. Solution? Send Gary to Tama Tama School. A school designed especialy for Tamagotchis living on Earth. (So this school is on Earth, and is for Tamagotchis living on Earth. Ages 0 and up. Must be at Child stage. School is located in Gary's town. Got it?) Gary went over there the day before his school started and he enters 2nd grade. He registered him for times 9:00 Am - 3:00 PM. Starting twomorrow Gary goes to school.

I'm making this paragraph to show how Tama schools work.

1. School year starts after winter, break during summer, spring, and winter. After winter again, the new year starts.

2.Break length: Spring: April 3-April 25

Winter: December 10- January 4

Summer: June 5- September 3

3. Has no Preschool and Kindergaten. Only Grades 1-3

4. Uh... There is no 4! He he...

To be continued...

Latest posts

Back