the tama gameguide!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Banoon

Reaction score
P1: Simple. Your tama looks left and right very fast. Press A when it looks left, B when right.

tamagotchi for gameboy: Smile Game: Same as the P1 game.

Study game: Your tama will go through 3 easy (hard to them) maths questions. My strategy is to wait until it walks in a circle about 7 times, then press A when he's closest to the right answer.

Sports game: You're on 3 small hills. A ball comes, and you need to catch enough to pass.

tamagotchi for gameboy 2: Smile game: You will see lots of cards. Some lead to blank, some lead to hearts, some lead to skulls. try getting as many hearts as possible and no skulls.

Study game: Same as tama for GB 1. Except the bg will say "morino tamagotch" or if you're using the Umino characters, it'll say "umino tamagotch".

Sports game: If you're with a Morino character, you're on a garden and need to collect the flowers before they dissapear. if you're with Umino charas, You're on rocks and need to collect bubbles before they dissapear.

tamagotchi for gameboy 3: coming soon!

V1: Jump: Hurdles will be coming and you gotta press B to jump over the hurdles as you approach em.

Dance: Like Simon. A is left, B is up, C is right.

V2: Jump: Press the button that just lit up within 0.05 seconds.

Bump: When the sign "PUSH!" comes up, get the bar and put it on any position. Note, that depending on if the charas are stronger or weaker, you should put em higher/lower. For example you're a tarakotchi and you're fighting a Marutchi. Get it alittle further. If you're a Marutchi fighting a tarakotchi, get very high.

Heading: Balls will come down, you gotta get press B when the ball is near you to headbutt the ball! A means left, B means hit, C means right.

Slots: Your tama will do a little dance. Press B when it's happy to get an O, press B when normal to get triangle, and press B when unhappy to get X. try to get OOO not XXX. I gues /\/\/\ is okay too.

Good tips if you have a GameBoy, but I think most TamaTalk members are looking for the plain Tamagotchi V1 and V2 tips... Not too informative, and when I played jump, I could hit it within 2-3 seconds and it worked.

great tips! ill have to try them somtime(i want the tama gamboy DS game!) actually i think that was very imformative! i like it. altogether it was great!

santatgotchi--

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back