The Tama-Go Has Been Released

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CuteLilChibiTama<3

Reaction score
Hey there Tamatalkers, so i caught wind that the Tamago may have been released, so i started browsing Amazon.com, using the searchword TamaTown, and wouldnt you know it, there were selling the blue ones. There was two left but by the time i clicked it to put it in my cart, they were both sold..... SIGH (had a massive fit) but yes, its out :)

I apologize, but without any proof I have trouble believing this, as I went to Amazon.com to search for it and it's not there. Even if items are out of stock you will still get a search result with a shopping page that says "Out of Stock" in red letters instead of "add to cart".

Or perhaps you may have been looking at their website and gotten linked to a result from another seller and mistaken it for being directly from Amazon. In which case, if it was out of stock the result wouldn't show anymore.

Well, CuteLilChibiTama&lt;3, I guess you're out of luck : (. Some of us in this forum here have discussed Tama-GOs being on Amazon. If you look farther into the topic, some have discussed that PERHAPS the official release date MIGHT be July 12, as it had said was the estimated ship date for me and some others. This may not be true, so I suggest you save up that money and wait for the release in stores! ; ) Good luck!

-Darrelan (Yakantchi)

Yes i saw them yesterday in amazon and it said the seller was target so I asked my cousin who works in target if the tama-go was there yet and he told me the official release date was probably this staruday that means tomorrow because he says they arrived this monday to the store but they are not in sale yet

Yeah it was really disappointing because there was apparently quite a few and then when i had a look there was only two left and they sold out straight away. :D . As for being mistaken, i can assure everyone that i wasn't :) There has even been screen shots of it. I also took pictures of it with it saying it was sold out. (can show these on request of you would like but as TamaPalace has the pictures this may be unnecessary). But yeah i was hoping there would be all three left so i could get one of each colour :D My husband told me not to fret about it because they should restock soon, but seeing Binarys log has made me so excited for this release :ph34r:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back