The Tama King

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sara.m.1989

Reaction score
I heard there are 3 specific donations you need to give to the King before he will give you the special gift. What are these?

Also do you make the first donation, then log on and visit the king, then logoff and make the second donation etc....or do you just make the 3 donations in a row then log on and visit the king?

Is the gift usually worth all the donations?

as far as i know the three donations are 5.000, 12.000 and 30.000 but the king will not provide you with a password but a screen will appear saying "VISIT! TAMAGOTCHI TOWN" you have to visit the kings castle... im dont know about logging in three times or just once... you'll just have to try but if you do it wrong the first time thats a lot of money wasted...

Thanx for your help :furawatchi: I donated 5,000 a few days ago and he didnt give me anything so I'm thinking I have to donate the other 2 amounts before I get anything.

we are already trying to help, tutay. i went to the tamagotchi web after donating all three amounts but it seems like you have to donate, log in, donate, log in, donate and log in again. thats 3 times. i dont know but ive got no money left so i cant try it out^^

Quoting the V4 TamaTown FAQ page ( https://www.tamatown.com/faq.html )

Q: How can I visit the Tamagotchi King using my V4 toy?

His Excellency, the Tamagotchi King, allows only those who are pure of heart to enter his chambers. Therefore, you will need to make a donation to his national charity. However, you must also prove your continued dedication as a charity patron. You must make at least three individual donations in a sequence of 20,000 points, 70,000 points, and then 200,000 points. After making each of your three donations, you will be given a unique gift from the King. Additionally, once you have visited him three times, you can be given a surprise gift not yet revealed!

You can donate all the way up to the 200000 point level before even once going to visit the king, and still get all three souvenirs. You will just have to visit him three times.

umm.. ok i just donated 20000 and i got the septer but its not in my items :) HELP!! :(

that's perfectly normal. the gifts from the king odn't go into your items, but will appear in the souvenirs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back