The tama lab

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Polka-dotted

Reaction score
( I really hope this is the right forum )

The tamagotchi lab is where you can experiment with your tamagotchi!

Here are ideas:

Can you find patterns?

Learn all about glitches!

Write down notes of your experiment, post them here, and I will post them in the official lab.

The official lab (Tama lab (1)) will have a series of new FAQs every week! It will also include helpers (be helpful and post alot on the lab!) that I pick to copy the notes and post them here. :(

If you have any ideas please PM them to me.

wow, this is a really cool idea! All of that information scattered around the various boards, found all in one place! Couldn't you also ask people to tell you if they found an experiment/experiment result elswhere, and tell you what it says? That way, it would take less time to gather lots of information. ;)

If you get a drop of water on your tam it will the buttons highlight by themself

If you get a drop of water on your tam it will the buttons highlight by themself
i think tamaguy means that if you put some water on your tama's screen, the icons will get highlighted by themselves without the buttons being pressed.

This has been posted before: on a v3, if you get the ball glitch and all your bought snacks appear as balls, just eat them! This will clear those balls out of the memory, and when you buy more snacks, they should be fine!

Awesome tips so far!

Is the water thing safe? Im not too sure about posting it.

Could i help? I can surf the web for ideas and try things that won't break your tama. ( a.k.a. i don't wanna try the water thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back