The Tama Log of Mutt

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mutt

Reaction score
You can PM me! I don't mind and would love to hear from you!

Just got a new V 4.5 at Walmart!

Info:

Egg: Lepeoard Spotted

Name: Missy

Breed/Thing: Starfish Like One x.x'

She evolved once now and is the starfish thing. lol Right now I'm exploring tama town so I can't give much other info! ;(

Last edited by a moderator:
She is doing perfect health and everything. She has a bunch of funny points, but not many gourgeous ones. She's doing okay in preschool. I can't wait till she goes to real school! :p

I also have a version 1! His name is Yoyo.

Hungry: All Hearts

Happy: All Hearts

Training: (|)

Weight: 14 lb

Type: The Round Toddler

He's doing well and I'll be updating for him too! :p

I know I probably shouldn't have, but I set forward the time to tomorrow. XP I'll change it back later. x.x

Anyway, time for the rest of Missy's stats:

Meters are all up.

Training: (|)

:p - 47

Spirit- 23

1G

0 yrs

Weight: 12 lbs

Yay Missy! They're both the same as last time for now, actually. I'll update when something happens. :furawatchi:

Well I decided to set their times back last night. Now I'm waiting for them to wake up...

Nothing much but I discovered the real names of they're types!

Missy is a Hitodetchi.

Yoyo is a Marutchi.

Well, more later!

Well Yoyo woke up but Missy is still sleeping.

Yoyo is 12 lbs, should be a teen later today I suspect. He has all his hearts up, still 1 training bar, and hasn't turned 1 yr old yet. I played a jump game with him since he was at 15 lb and he went down to 12 lb. Well, if something cool happens I'll write more!

Feel free to pm your comments!

Yoyo was begging for attention for no reason (Missy is still sleeping). I scolded him and he cried and lost a happy heart. He went up one training block and I fed him a snack. Now he is 14 lbs I'll play a jump game with him. One sec.

Kay. We did 7 jumps and he is happy, but now he is hungry! Well he is12 lbs again, so I'm fine with that!

Yay! Missy woke up! She got a letter. It's a fourtune.

Money 1 Heart 2 Strength 2

She lost one happy heart. I'll play climb with her. Wait, she wont play any games. I'll feed her a snack. A melon will do. Now she's 14 lb. Now she played climb. We got 300 pts! :ph34r: Now she has 51 funny points and is 12 lb. Now I'm going to let her go with 'nanny'.

She started crying, and I praised her. She cried because she doesn't know her real mommy. Anyway, now she's happy and has 2 training blocks. More Nanny Time! :ph34r: The first time she messed up.

She went to pre school a couple more times and then we went to tama town. I got 3900 gp and bought a drum. She can't play it though! :ph34r: I logged out and may go back in later. She pooped and lost a hunger heart. I cleaned it and fed her a scone. Now she has 57 funny points! I'll send her to pre school some more.

Yoyo pooped! I'll clean it. He's happy! Now I'll give him a meal since he is hungry. He ate is bread and his hunger is filled up. Now I'll play a game with both of them. He tripped on the 4th jump, but now his weight is 10 lb! A little underweight, so I'll let him gain some next time..

Time for Missy's game! ........... She kept missing the clouds. Oh well! She's only 13 lb, so it is fine.

She went to preschool a ton of more times! I used the v 4.5 shop codes and got the pen, clone, love potion, cell phone, and cd 3! She likes to play with her clone, and can use anything else yet. I think I will go back into tama town and earn some gp to give to the king!

Whee! I went to tama town I got 20k gp. I donated to the king and got a scepter! Besides that Missy pooped and I cleaned it and fed her. I'm still sending her to preschool. :D More later! PM me!

Oh my! Yoyo evolved into a teenage Ichigotchi!!! Yay! Missy will probably evolve in an hour or so. :D I'm so proud of him!

Also, he now has 3 training bars. So does Missy now! They both were nagging for attention. Tsk Tsk.

Missy says: Hi! I'm so happy! I'm gonna be a teenager soon!!

Yoyo: I feel so powerful and mature! I can't wait to grow up ALL the way!!!

Got a letter!!!

There was a snake in it! No!!! I played a game a fed her a snack. Please don't let this effect her evolution!

In other news, I'm taking my tamas, muted and hooked to a lanyard, to the movies with me. I'll be leaving in a couple hours, but I'll update after I get back to!

Missy evolved at the Simpsons movie!! She is a.. uh. I'm not sure I'll find out in a bit. But she can go to school now! She is so cute! I have Mr. Canvas and she's doing pretty well and getting spirit point things. :D Hopefully she will evolve into a cool adult someday! Oh yes, and I introuduced Yoyo and Missy and they have 4 faces with eachother. Wee!

I found out what Missy is! She is a Ura Young Marotchi. How cute she is taking a bath! She had fun in elementary school and I played a couple different skill games and the school games with her.

They both have 3 training bars and are still sleeping. ;)

Latest posts

Back