The Tama Log of Mutt

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Scratch that. They both have 5 training bars and woke up a while back. They connected a bit and are both still teens. I took Missy to school once so far today. I also went on Tamatown and bought her the stereo and a cd 1. She also has the ball! She's pretty much mastered the ball. They are still only 1 day old, and I wonder when they will evolve.. Hmmm...

Anyway, they could both stand to lose some weight. I tried some of those new games. I got around 20 on apple, and 10 on manhole. I didn't get a chance to play shapes yet.

As for Yoyo, he NEVER wants to play. Sometimes he plays dance, but I get bored of that. Crud, he just let me play jump and I missed the first jump trying to type 'yay'... And will he play again?..... NOOOOOO. Dance? yup!

Anyway, I have a love potion. maybe it will mate my tamas? Anyone know if you can use it to make a v1 and v4.5 mate?

If so, I will use it when they are adults around 5 or 6...

I went to the pool (don't worry Yoyo and Missy didn't get wet) with my tamas. They got some training bars up.

Missy: 7 bars

Yoyo: 6 bars

Yay!

How cute! Yoyo is taking a bath and Missy already took one. ;) Now Missy Has a tea cup and food or something. Oh and earlier I tried to take a picture of Yoyo dancing (He is Ichigotchi{sp?}) I'm going onto tamatown since I'm broke.

OH! Also, the king came twice to Missy She got a Ticket and a treasure Chest. It turned her back into a baby(she turned back though), and she lost ALL her happy hearts! She's fine now. ;)

I think I was a bad mommy to them yesterday :angry: I'll try harder today I guess. They are both asleep.

They're awake! I fed them snacks and meals and cleaned their poo.. Now I'm playing games Missy to bring down her weight. I got up to 37 on Apple!

Also, yesterday I beat Climb

As for Yoyo, I played a jump game up to 23 and he's around 22 lb.

Oh my gosh!!!!!!!!!!! Missy turned into the ADORABLE

Urazukyutchi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh my gosh!

Missy says Yoyo is her partner, but Yoyo says Missy is his friend?!!?!! PM me please!

YAY! They both see eachother as parteners! I think they'll have babies soon! WHEE!!

Even better, Yoyo is an adult!! I don't know the name. He is the blue guy with a big nose like a walrus! LOVE HIM!

ALSO, Missy got a job as a ..................................... TEACHER! Yay!!!

Latest posts

Back