The Tama of many Tamas.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tama girl

Reaction score
There was a furawatchi :mellow: that had 4 sisters liveing with her,they were all babytchi's.

she was VERY happy with them so she....

She decided to reward them all with brand new toys. she went out and bought four balls, and gave them to her little sister. The next day, a new tama came into her life. A kutchipatchi, not the brightest of tamas, but he was certainly kind and handsome. She fell in love with him at once. The kutchipatchi, Gary, took a liking to the furawatchi, Flora, as well. The two lovers soon got married, and wanted to have tamababies.

But there was one thing standing in there way of becoming parents- Flora's four sisters. Flora really didn't have the time to take care of her own offspring, while she has to tend to four needy siblings! She barely could support the four little tamababies even WITH Gary's help....

She decided to reward them all with brand new toys. she went out and bought four balls, and gave them to her little sister. The next day, a new tama came into her life. A kutchipatchi, not the brightest of tamas, but he was certainly kind and handsome. She fell in love with him at once. The kutchipatchi, Gary, took a liking to the furawatchi, Flora, as well. The two lovers soon got married, and wanted to have tamababies.
But there was one thing standing in there way of becoming parents- Flora's four sisters. Flora really didn't have the time to take care of her own offspring, while she has to tend to four needy siblings! She barely could support the four little tamababies even WITH Gary's help....
Then suddenly her parents cam back from vacation and took the sibling and Flora and Gary got married!!

awesome avie!!

Ok, so Gary and Flora, even though they were already married, for some reason got married again. They had two baby boys. The older one was named Jim, and the younger one was named Luke. But unfortunatley, Jim died of a rare diesease that Gary had in his genes. Fortunatley, the gene was not active in Luke, and the tamababy survived.

he kutchipatchi got in hi tuck and drove away and was never seen again :huh:

the kutchipatchi came back and took the tambabys to rasie himself

Flora couldn't stand being alone so she set out to find them. :angry: :) :eek:

------------------

[SIZE=21pt]I am Kitty-Cat. I love CATS, am a wonderful singer, one of the best swimmers my school has ever seen, one of the best netballers my team has ever seen and can hypnotise my parents.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=8pt]My cat lives on its feet.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=8pt]Random word of the day:SQUIRREL[/SIZE]

Mood:Happy... full

[SIZE=21pt]CHARMED ROCKS![/SIZE]

Just then, her sisters were give back to her, for her parents had died.

She took them with her up the road and then she saw........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back