The Tama treasure RP!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Oh, Kunotchi! We are going on an adventure to find treasure. You wanna come?"

"Sure!" Kunotchi climbs into the car and the tamagotchis continue their adventure.

"OK, let's start!"
Kiraritchi starts the car. Suddenly, it goes at a HIGH speed down the streets of Tamagotchi town!
"Oops! Got it in the wrong gear. Lets see... no, that's faster... Whoops! Don't worry, I'll fix it... Oh, the gears' stuck! ... There we go! Ok, sorry for the trouble, lets go!"

Kunotchi is startled by Kiraritchi's trouble with the car. Slowly she begins to calm down. "Careful Kiraritchi! We don't want to get in a accident!" As they continue on their drive Kunotchi begins to pack enough food and water for their long journey.

(oops, almost forgot about this topic!)

"OK, so, the starting was fast, But everything's fine! I can see the Tamazon jungle in the distance!"
Kiraritchi pushes a button. Suddenly, a glider springs out and the car goes into the air!

"Aghhh, we're going...into the air!"

Melodytchi feels somewhat nervous at first, for going up high. "But...I don't really have a fear of heights or anything..."

"Don't worry, it's perfectly fine! My car's detected a landing space."
Kiraritchi reaches into her Kirakira bag. "Sweet! I brought all my cards just in case-"
*SCRAP!*
"Oh look, we landed!" Kiraritchi said, happily getting out of the car like nothing happened. "Let's go!"

Tamagotchi: Candy PakuPaku

From: The future dream town but right now in the present of the The Tama Treasure

Looks like:
2qt9uft.jpg

Personality: Kind,sweet,helpful to others

Likes: Candy,wearing the Miracle twins fashions,Eating candy

Dislikes: Others who are mean, and I'm not very sure what else though

Dream: To one day be as good as Miraitchi and Clulutchi when it comes to fashion

^ You are approved! :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kiraritchi hears a noise in the forest. "What was that?"

Candy hears a voice sounds like a sweet person maybe she thought "Hey maybe she's a nice person and could help me maybe I could even tag along with her!'' Shortly she sees her.

Kiraritchi wastes no time. "Hm... Meloditchi and Himespetchi must be relaxing. Oh well, I'll go on this journey with... HER?!"
She sees Candy PakuPaku. "Wow! You look so futuristic! I've never seen you in Tamagotchi Town." Kiraritchi smiles warmly. "Well, welcome anyway! Feel free to introduce yourself!"

''Ah! Thank have some candy! oh wait Candy is my name! I'm Candy Paku Paku and I DO come from the future! mind if I tag along with you- hey I never knew your name will you please tell me :D" Candy said happily

Tamagotchi: Rarartchi (My character cx)

Looks like: (See profile image) He's basically a puppy looking thing, with wings, and is covered in paint splatters. He also has rather spiky hair. Earlier in his life, he was considered to be a TamaPet, but now is a full blown Tamagotchi.

Personality. Hyper, spazzy, and weird basically sum up everything. He is known across the internet due to his spazz trolling, but, lately, he has been a bit calmer.

Likes: PAINT OH MY GOODNESS, ART OH MY GOODNESS, CREATIVITYYYYYYYYYYYY, trolling, trolling, oh, and trolling.

Dislikes: He has an inconsolable fear of the color greenish brown, he dislikes things that are void of color, and he wishes that everyone could just relax, take a chill pill, and mess around with him.

Dream: *eyes derpily spread wide apart* I have noo ideaaaaa

Wings beating the wind furiously, Rarartchi struggled to stay aloft in the strong gust of wind that seemed to be continuously pushing him backwards. His multicolored irises flicked to glance towards the ground, and, noticing a hesitation in the persistent wind, decided to fly closer to the earth below. He blinked, trying to stop his eyes from watering from the wind, and realized that he was above the Tamazon.

"Oh, well then. I didn't realiz-" suddenly, something odd caught Rarartchi's eyes. "HHHUUUUUUUUUUHHHHH?????????" he exclaimed, puzzled at the car that was recklessly and precariously tearing through the forest. The Tamagotchis inside seemed to be having a grand old time, and Raratchi's curiosity was piqued.

One again resuming his struggle against the wind, he worked hard to catch up with the automobile. Flying near the side mirror, he shouted over the roar of the engine, "HEEEEEY! HIII! WHAT'S GOING ONNNNNN?"

"WHAT?! I CANT HEAR YOU-"
*CRASH*
Kiraritchi had suddenly crashed into a tree. "Oops..." Kiraritchi looked at Rarartchi. "Um... you just made me crash into a tree and- *GASP!*"
She saw the falls where the treasure was!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back