The Tamagotchi 4.5 PC Pack

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's out now on ToysRUs.com!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nice spotting!

I notice in the product description that they do not actually say it includes a Tamagotchi toy, just accessories... Which counters the photo I've seen on TamaTalk before where the PC Pack is in packaging, with a Atlas (or Globe) design shell.

ToysRUs has had problems with their Web Site descriptions before, so it may just be a mistake. After all, Bandai didn;t mention releasing a PC Pack without a Tamagotchi in it....

Yup, true indeed! Silly Toys'R'Us XD It seemed they were having problems last week with their site, or they were constantly un-listing and re-listing various Tama products. Confusing stuff!

Toysrus.com has marked the PC Pack down to $29.99, so either that's not the PC pack that Bandai was talking about, or Bandai's lowered the SRP to 29.99....

Toysrus.com has marked the PC Pack down to $29.99, so either that's not the PC pack that Bandai was talking about, or Bandai's lowered the SRP to 29.99....
Toysrus said that the retail price was $34.99, and their price was $29.99. Maybe they found a way to lower the price. Stores usually compete for the lowest prices possible, and everyones' prices are different.

I don't have a V4.5 yet, I haven't seen any in stores. :p I want one ASAP! Or... umm... as soon as I see one in stores. :p

As for the PC Pack, I want to buy that, as any Tamagotchi Fan Collectoer would. I've been spending a lot lately, so maybe I'll ask for it from my friends and relatives for my birthday in September. You think it will still be on the market then? It should be, and I hope so. :D

I won't ask my parents for it, though. My parents say I am too Tama-obssesed already and I used all my b-day cash stuff for a makeover on my room, which they're aren't pleased about. :p

Cinderpelt♥

Is the PC Pack compatible with other versions, and not just the V4.5? :angry:

Stop spamming!!!!

I thought the PC pack was coming out in the fall!

Last edited by a moderator:
Is the PC Pack compatible with other versions, and not just the V4.5? :)
I'm not sure... That is a good question. I was wondering myself. I thought it was just a fancy stand for your Tamagotchi to sit in while you were on the PC, with a disk for special wallpapers and interactive characters.

As for Matt, please do not SPAM. We have a strong conversation going, and you are disrupting it, as that is why I am wasting my time typing this now. If you don't know what SPAM means, it stands for Small Pointless Annoying Messages. If you don't have a good question or anything useful to contribute, don't post at all!

For FlyingFeathers, maybe you could of explained what SPAMing is when you just typed, "stop spamming!" That's okay, though, I understand.

I thought the PC Pack was coming out in the fall, too. But it's true, it is out now. I'll probably hold off 'till my b-day in September to pick it up. :)

Hope I helped everyone!

Cinderpelt♥

Takatchi is correct!!! I just got the PC Pack in the Mail today from Toys R Us.

You get a V4.5 Toy!!!!!!! (Earth/Map Design)

Mouse Pad.

Tree Microphone to command your Tama to fetch emails, open a file, or dance.

4 Characters to place on the tree stand.

CD: Custom borders, tama graphics, wallpapers, screen savers, and posters.

CD requirements Windows Xp or Vista it doesn't say anything about MAC.

I think it was worth the $29.99.

Takatchi is correct!!! I just got the PC Pack in the Mail today from Toys R Us.
You get a V4.5 Toy!!!!!!! (Earth/Map Design)

Mouse Pad.

Tree Microphone to command your Tama to fetch emails, open a file, or dance.

4 Characters to place on the tree stand.

CD: Custom borders, tama graphics, wallpapers, screen savers, and posters.

CD requirements Windows Xp or Vista it doesn't say anything about MAC.

I think it was worth the $29.99.
Awesome! Maybe I will get it soon, because it comes with the V4.5. I'm just not really a fan of the design. :huh:

Maybe I will get another V4.5 to go with it later. :p

Cinderpelt♥

will the pc pack come separatly though, bc i am stopping my collection soon and do not want to buy another with it

I ordered the PC Pack from Toys R Us (website)! *squeals* It should ship within 7-10 days. I might be on vacation then (my dad will be home; new job = small vacation) so when I get back I will try and post pictures and update on stuff.

Cinderpelt♥

When I orderd mine I live in PA and it came in about 3 days.
Sweet! I live in PA, too! Did you use Standard Ground Shipping? I'm using that, and it says it should come within 6-10 days. I hope you're right!

Cinderpelt♥

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back