The Tamagotchi of Music

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kiki kittyangelgotchi

Reaction score
Starlet woke up in a cold sweat. Her sweet furawatchi face was streaked with cold tears. She took a few gulps of air, then relaxed. She closed her eyes and tried to sort out what had just happened.

Watching her family die of the shadow sickness had left her scarred for life. And re-living, in her dreams, the last moments she shared with her father, who had been the last family member besides her, was horrible.

Starlet quickly lit the red wax candle that was the only item she had to remind her of home and prayed.

"Dear Lord, if my family is with you, tell them that I love them, and that I miss them, and that I want them to come home. Amen" That was all she could say, because, at the age of six, the realization of the fact that death is not just separation is not fully recognized.

"I'll never forget you," Starlet whispered as she crawled between the covers. Only moments after she had said that, a voice, a beautiful voice, began to sing in the night. And as the music faded, she felt a wave of relief and hope flow over her. She drifted into happy dreams.

Thirteen years later, Starlet had grown into a beautiful Tamagotchi. She could sing and dance, and many a man Tamagotchi had paid good money just to lay eyes on her. She, of course, had no care for men. The only man she had ever noticed was one she had not met face to face; the Tamagotchi who sang for her. She wished that she could meet him. Little did she know that her wish would come true- but all too soon.

Latest posts

Back