The tamagotchi that found a home!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tamagotchi411

Reaction score
Chapter 4

While Isebella was cleaning, the door bell rang. "Oh that must be Katie with the diapers!" said Isebella excited. She opend the door and there stood Katie. "I got you the diapers you wanted, and I picked up a rattle he can play with." said Katie. "Come on in Katie." "There's been kindove a mess." "I'll say!! "Did a tornato riped through here!?" said Katie. "No, Katie!" Duncan bounced around the house and this is what happend." said Isebella. "Oh GREAT! You're nameing it now!" "This house could have been your HEAD!!! Isebella just sighed and gave the note to Katie. Katie started to read it to herself. OMG! Bella did YOU type this!? asked Katie. "No! I swear I dident!" "He even came with this teddy bear!" said Isebella. "Yeah, but what I'm conserned is that we dident see it in the egg." pointed out Katie. Isebella started to speak. "He burped it up Katie! The teddy is all wet and gross!" She handed it to Katie and Katie got grossed out that she droped it. Eww! Your right! Ok I belive you now Bella. I can help you take care of it till it can go out on its own. Thankyou sooo much katie! It's no problem at all. com'on lets put a diaper in it... I mean Duncan. :( Isebella smiled and opend the bag of diapers. "These are really squishy Katie." I know, i just thought it would be good for him. It has great protection. said Katie :D The two girls put the diaper on duncan. They played with the little tama for a while, and then Duncan started to cry and Katie started to panic. "Bella what do we do!?" she said with her hands on her head. "It's ok Katie, calm down."Isebella looked down down in the diaper." Yep! Its a full one! Katie can you go get me a diaper? asked Isebella. Sure! she said. Katie ran into her bag and got a brand new diaper. Isebella set duncan on a table and took out the old diaper. It smelled really bad, that Bella's eyes started to water. Katie came into the room with a new diaper and quickly coverd her nose. EWW! What is that smell!? What do you think!? asked Isebella Get rid of this Katie. Isebella handed Katie the stinky diaper. Katie ran and through it out. She also washed her hands. "eww,eww,eww,eww,eww, and ew she said. While she was doing that Isebella put some baby powder on duncan that she found up stair and cleaned him off with some wips. Then she put the new diaper on. "All better now!" She said Duncan was smiling and Katie came into the room. They both played with the adorable little tama. :D

Latest posts

Back