The tamagotchi that found a home.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tamagotchi411

Reaction score
Chapter 6

Isebella went upstairs happy and got one of her pink purses. She went down stairs again and stuffed her purse full of money. Isebella went upstairs again and to check on Duncan. He was still asleep. Isebella locked all the doors and windows, and shut the shades on the windows. She quickly and quietly went out the door and locked that too. She got her scooter from the driveway and went down town to the store. She saw everything that has to do with babies. She picked out a crib, blankets, pillows, a soft blue rug, pajamas, clothes, toys, Diaper bag, rattles, and alot of stuff! She took them to the cashier. I'll be taking all of this stuff. Isebella said to the cashier. The cashier added it up and said "That will be 123$ and 23 cents. Isebella went into her purse and grabbed a one-hundred dollar bill, a 20$ bill and 3 more dollars and gave the cashier the money. "You're going to need some help carrying the crib, honey. Said the Cashier. I can cal you a van? she said. "Thankyou so much." Bella said. The cashier called in a van and and it came in 10 minuets. Isebella put the stuff in the car and in that car was Katie's mom. "Oh hello mrs Smith." Bella greeted. Hi bella how are you doing? I'm good thanks for asking. Isebella respounded. They drove off to the sun set and went into there driveway. Isebella carried the baby stuff in and into duncans room. Duncan was awake and excited to see what was in the bag. ;)

Back