The tamagotchi with no friends

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That the story was old, and pretty much dead, and you brought it back up to the first page. truthfully, I forgot I even made the story.

That the story was old, and pretty much dead, and you brought it back up to the first page. truthfully, I forgot I even made the story.
Oh! Ok so can we still continue th story or should we stop?

So Angel was brought to the :mametchi: (whose name was Emiley)'s house.They were waiting for nearly an hour until they saw a beautiful :angry: and she said'Where's my husband,Jordan"?They realized that Angel turned into a :ichigotchi: and was young again.The next day Gem had a baby and named it Lola.Lola was a :furawatchi: and was sweet."Mommy,where is grandma"?"DOn't worry grandmas coming soon".One day Jordan was found kissing another girl..................

Angel walked in. Her eyes widened and she stepped back into the far wall. All that came out of her mouth were little noises. Jordan looked over and instantly started stammering.

"Angel...i-i-it's n-not wh-what it l-lookes like..."

Tears formed in Angels eyes. She shook her head and ran out.

Jordan jumped up. "I'll be back...with my wife" He ran out. He ran around a corner to see Angel sitting in the shadows, crying.

"Angel, I can explain."

Angel looked at him as if to say 'Well then?'

""Ok, I was sitting, watching TV, when she knocked at the door. So, I answered it. She asked if she could come in and...use the phone! I said yeah. Then she started kidssing me!"

Angel looked at him. "You were lying. Why should I believe you?"

"Because, She kissed me." He smiled. "Honest."

Angel rolled her eyes. Jordan was getting desperate.

"Angel please! I swear, it's the truth! I'm colosally(sp?) sorry. You don't know how sorry I am."

"Then why did you let her?" Angel asked, tears foming in her eyes.

"I dunno, because when you got really sick, I was really upset. So, I met that girl, and she was just like you. Funny, smart, fun to be with. And thats why I kissed her. Because she was exactly like you."

"You knew I was still here, you didn't have to go out hunting another girl." Angel said, and she stood up.

Angel then said, " Jordan I ..... want to get a divorce!" " But..... why?!" Jordan responded. " Well it's because I don't trust you anymore. We had something special... but now it's gone! So long Jordan! " Angel said as she slammed the door behind her. Then...

Angel came back!"Just kidding!Did you really believe me?''Angel exclaimed.Jordan jumped back and fell out the window.HEEEEEEEEELP!he shouted.Angel dived for him and.....

The next day, a baby came in. He looked like this: :eek: "HELP ME!" as he crawled into Angel's house. The baby was crying. "What's wrong? Where's your mommy and daddy?" asked Angel with tears in her eyes as she say the hurt baby. "They killed them. Now they after me." cried the baby. The baby seemed to have a broken leg, bruises, and a terrible scratch. "Poor thing" said Angel. Jordan was now at work. Angel picked up the baby and put him in Anna's old crib. She gave him a nice warm bottle and set the baby to sleep. She soon called Jordan. "What's wrong honey?" he asked at the other line at the phone. "Well, this baby just came in to the house and exclaims 'they' killed his parents and are coming to get him." said Angel. "OK, I'll be there as soon as a can." and Jordan hung up the phone. Angel went to the baby and asked him. "Whats your name little one? "Ricky" he said as he sipped out of his sippy cup. Jordan was soon there and he said......

And then the popular Tamas :mimitchi: :D :D

all decided to run to the party store and return to the unpopular with water balloons, and continuously threw them him. They all pointed and laughed, and the unpopular and now soaking wet Tama ran away bawling. :( :( :( The other continued to laugh, then had a party without him.

Last edited by a moderator:
but then he went on revenge and*people who hate stuff like exploding and blowing up take note:do not read any furter action if you hate blowing up*and got some grenades and threw them at the place where the popular tamas were but they ran out b4 the grenades got there and then the place blew up.then...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back