The tamagotchi with no friends

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The next day, a baby came in. He looked like this: :D "HELP ME!" as he crawled into Angel's house. The baby was crying. "What's wrong? Where's your mommy and daddy?" asked Angel with tears in her eyes as she say the hurt baby. "They killed them. Now they after me." cried the baby. The baby seemed to have a broken leg, bruises, and a terrible scratch. "Poor thing" said Angel. Jordan was now at work. Angel picked up the baby and put him in Anna's old crib. She gave him a nice warm bottle and set the baby to sleep. She soon called Jordan. "What's wrong honey?" he asked at the other line at the phone. "Well, this baby just came in to the house and exclaims 'they' killed his parents and are coming to get him." said Angel. "OK, I'll be there as soon as a can." and Jordan hung up the phone. Angel went to the baby and asked him. "Whats your name little one? "Ricky" he said as he sipped out of his sippy cup. Jordan was soon there and he said......
" Where is Ricky?" Angel then took him upstairs where Ricky was and Jordan picked him up and hugged him. Then suddenly the doorbell rang and Jordan answered it. It was Ricky's parents!!!! It turned out that the murderer didn't kill them but, knocked them out. They both looked like B) . They both together then screamed Ricky and the family hugged. Then Angel and Jordan invited them in to stay as long as they wanted to because the murderer might come back. Then they called the Tama cops and they finally found the murderer and arrested him for life. So back at the tama home......

a sinister burgler was smiling devilously and then he set a fire on a plug and jumped out. In his hand, he held a beautiful..
very valuable diamond worth about 100000.0000000.0000000.00000.000$.and it was as big as the empire state building.he carefully but then the tama police came arrested him and put the diamond back in place.and then the cops found out that angel and jordan were rich so

but, little did angle know that summer was beimg chased buy a bunch of gay noobs! ---------> :ph34r: :blink: :lol: :) :lol: :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back