The Theif Lord <3

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jinx3295

Reaction score
Well, I had to read The Theif Lord for summer reading.

I loved it &lt;3

Anybody else read it?

It's about these two kids named Prosper and Bo (Boniface) who run away from their grandma's house in Germany, and flee to Venice. Their aunt Esther was going to adopt the younger one, Bo, because of his angelic looks.. and send the other one, Prosper, to boarding school. The boys dislike this aunt- she's a stuck up rich blonde lady. She knows they left to Venice because their deceased mother used to tell them stories about the city, how magical it was and such. And so she hires a detective, Victor, to the find the children. He knows how the kids feel because he was a run away himself. The kids live with a few other kids, under the leading of Scipio, the Theif Lord. The book mostly shows the adventures of the boys and their friends, and then Victor trying to find them. There are several twist in the book, and it's just awesome.

It's somewhat of a long book, but it's worth the reading.

i have seen the movie twice but i want to read the book because books are usually better than the movie :huh:

I read the book lots of times as I own it and I saw the movie at a friend's birthday party.

I didn't like the movie that much. The book was a million times better.

the only good thing in the movie was the fact that the guy who played the Thief Lord (Scipio) was very hot. And he walked around shirtless. A lot. &lt;3

In the book my favourite characters are Scipio, Riccio and Prosper.

Last edited by a moderator:
I watched the movie yesterday, to me it just looked like they were rushing to the next scene, and they left out ALOT of stuff D:

But I still loved it &lt;3

Latest posts

Back