The Thorne on v2

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mangorox

Reaction score
I got the throne on v2 4 5,500 points

All it does is sit on it.

It doesn't do anything, no breathing, no singing, no nothing!

[SIZE=21pt][/SIZE]

DON'T BUY IT PEOPLE OF TAMATALK, DON'T BUY IT!

Ohh, sad to hear, i would of thorght it would of done something more interesting.

DON'T LISTEN TO THAT. :D V2 is Awesome. JUST BECAUSE IT DOESN"T DO ONE THING DOESN"T MEAN U SHOULDN"T BUY IT. B) BESIDES, just because u hear one persons opioion on something, does that man u should change your opion. U might like the V2. I should know. All my friends have it. One a scale of 1-10, I give it a 20! :ph34r:

Listen to your heart. Go where the wind and your heart tells u, not the herd :ph34r:

DON'T LISTEN TO THAT. :D V2 is Awesome. JUST BECAUSE IT DOESN"T DO ONE THING DOESN"T MEAN U SHOULDN"T BUY IT. B) BESIDES, just because u hear one persons opioion on something, does that man u should change your opion. U might like the V2. I should know. All my friends have it. One a scale of 1-10, I give it a 20! :ph34r: [/color]

Listen to your heart. Go where the wind and your heart tells u, not the herd :ph34r:

DON'T LISTEN TO THAT.  :unsure: V2 is Awesome. JUST BECAUSE IT DOESN"T DO ONE THING DOESN"T MEAN U SHOULDN"T BUY IT. :ph34r:   BESIDES, just because u hear one persons opioion on something, does that man u should change your opion. U might like the V2. I should know. All my friends have it. One a scale of 1-10, I give it a 20! :)

Listen to your heart. Go where the wind and your heart tells u, not the herd :wub:

[SIZE=14pt]What?[/SIZE]

All she is saying is that they could have made one of the items look more interesting .....thats all. :wub:

and that you shouldn't really waste the "Gotchi points" on the throne that does nothing, for 5,500p

Not that she hates tamagotchi ver.2 or hates tamagotchis! B)

lol ^_^ :D :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Have you seen the new post by mangorox?

It is vevolting!

I was gonna buy something that looked like a car or something. But I didn't have enough Points. It was 1,450.

:lol:

All, I'm saying is that since 1 thing didn't work that u shouldn't buy the V2 at all. So don't get statred with me girl!!! Cause I don't play :lol: .
  • V2's do alot of things with items like plants, hair ge, love potion, action figures, hats, shoes, costumes, and alot more. The plants even give u points.... sometimes.

Just to let yall know, I'm taking to Tama_Girl!!!!!!!!!. Sorry for the miztake

Last edited by a moderator:
it seems 2 b that evarything thats reeely expensive is rubbish. But i still think v2s rok!

hey, the throne is really not worth spending ur points on, but

1)buy the ufo

2)buy the action figure

3)buy the doll/teddy

the thing that looks like a car is actually rollerblades - ok, but not exciting.

no-ones saying v2s are not worth it, just be careful wat u spend ur points on (tho u can't earn more than 9999 points- it never goes above that)

[SIZE=14pt]What?[/SIZE]

All she is saying is that they could have made one of the items look more interesting .....thats all. :huh:

and that you shouldn't really waste the "Gotchi points" on the throne that does nothing, for 5,500p

Not that she hates tamagotchi ver.2 or hates tamagotchis! :lol:

lol :D :D :D

i agree

:angry:
All, I'm saying is that since 1 thing didn't work that u shouldn't buy the V2 at all. So don't get statred with me girl!!! Cause I don't play :angry: .
  • V2's do alot of things with items like plants, hair gel love potion, action figures, hats, shoes, costumes, and alot more. The plants even give u points.... sometimes.

Just to let yall know, I'm taking to [SIZE=21pt] Tama_Girl!!!!!!!!!. Sorry for the miztake[/SIZE]
WOA! :eek:

Chill out!

All I am saying is that she did not put it that way.

Can't I even stand up for one of my friends?

I am gonna warn you if you get like that, and that, I've only done twice.

*starts crying*

*cries until house floods*

*cries a lake*

*suddenly stops crying and gets a bit annoyed*

*Starts crying again*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back