The Three Tama Friends

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamagotchilvr

Reaction score
In the tiny little town of TamaTown, there lived three best friends. one tama, named Becky, was a :p . Lolly was a :( and Sammy was a :( . Becky and Sammy worked at the local mall. they worked part time shifts at the TamaTown Restarant. Lolly worked across town at a toy shop for little kids and babies. both Lolly and Becky liked Sammy. but they liked Sammy soo much!!! Becky wanted to be Sammy's girlfriend but so did Lolly! Sammy knew they both liked him, but, he couldnt choose who he liked more! they were just his friends! but secretly, he did like some one...

he had a secret crush on a very cute :( . So he then...

So then Lolly and Becky Known he had a secret, they had to invastagate (you know friends knoe each other a lot they know things about you.)

the :D name was Lolli. becky and lolly were in sammy's(sam) room when they found his diary. actually, lolly found it. she flipped open to a random page. 'hello! who am i kidding? lolli will never like me!!!" lolly was so busy reading taht she thought lolli meant her. she didnt notice that lolli's name had a I at the end instead of a Y. " guess what...." lolly shouted

(continue becky and lolly conversation.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back