The Trouble Tots: Chapter 1

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sky

Reaction score
As I held my female tamagotchi, Demmi in my hand, there was a long beep. I looked at the screen. Twin tammababies! One female, the other male. I decided to call the female Angel and the male Prince. Royal names for the royal family. Their father wasn't there to see the birth, but he sent a letter that read:Darling Demmi, I am SO sorry I couldn't come back home for the twins birth. Remember, I might never see them. We are against the Toughenotchis tomorrow. I may die, I may live. But tell the kids if I die that their father loved them very much but sadly got killed in the war. Demmi, I love you so much. If I die, I want my body burried and 3 spaces next to it reserved, for when you, and the kids die. This may be goodbye forever Demmi. I love you so. King xxxxxxxxx

Demmi read the letter till' her eyes blurred. How could her husband get killed? No! He couldn't he was the best war man ever. She couldn't get to sleep that night, so she had to cuddle the babies close pretendind that was his warmth against her stone cold, shivering body. The next day while Demmi was lying on the sofa, the phone rang. She looked warily at it as if was a dead rat. She picked it up. " H-h-hello?" " Hello Mrs Tand, I'm Gina Miorres. I'm afraid we have some very bad and sad news...

LOOK OUT FOR CHAPTER NUMBER TWO SOON. IT WILL BE OUT IN ABOUT TEN MINUTES!

Sky

-x-

Latest posts

Back