The Trouble Twins...And Bob

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lil*kitty*kat

Reaction score
New characters:

Bongo A skateboard loving kuchipatchi who is pretty dumb and really likes doing dumb things and is very helpful when the twins need him. :lol:

Marisol A cute young tour guide who helps the twins find their way around TamaTown and gives them money to spend. :D

~`*~`*~`*~`*~`*~`*Oo0oO*`~*`~*`~*`~*`~*`~*`~*`~*~`*

"Those brats are in deep water now!" Bob muttered, "I am never babysitting again!" His fist was clenched as he stared out at the dirt path through the dusty bus window.

"They ransack the kitchen to trick me so they can sneak off to TamaTown and they have the nerve to leave a note behind like it's alright!" he snarled. Bob was really ticked off now.

The lady beside him stared. It was the same woman who had defended the twins while they were on the bus. "Excuse me? Is something wrong, young man?" she asked curiously.

"Yeah! For two years, I've been stuck being the baby sitter for my two cousins and they snuck out onto this bus and went off to TamaTown! They didn't even bring money with them! How far will they get like this? They are so toast!" he explained.

The lady nodded and then paused. "Were they perhaps twins, a boy and a girl? Babytchis?" she asked. Bob nodded. "How did you know?" he asked.

"W-well, they were on this bus about 15 minutes ago or something like that. They had no money so the bus driver got angry and while I was sorta...defending...them, they disappeared and we drove off..." she explained, staring at Bob.

Bob nodded along with her story. When she had finished explaining, Bob said, "Well, they're my two year old cousins who are nothing but trouble. Names are Angel and Brat. I'm Bob" The girl shook his hand and replied, "Marina!"

"Wow! Lookie, Brat! There's the building I drawed!" Angel squealed, pointing to a shopping mall. Brat looked around in astonishment. He spotted a kuchipatchi skateboarding by the mall.

"Cool! Lets go talk to that guy! He has a SlateBoard!" Brat exclaimed, pulling Angel with him as he ran over to the kuchipatchi.

"Yo, little dudes! What're you doing here without a mommy and daddy?" the kutchipatchi asked the twins. Brat was circling him as he answered, "We wanna see your cool SlateBoard!" The kutchipatchi laughed and said, "It's pronounced SKATEboard, little dude!"

A hitodetchi walked over to the three and tapped Angel on the shoulder. "Excuse me? Are you new in town?" she asked in a sweet voice. Angel opened her mouth to reply but Brat interupted. "Yes, and I think we're in the wrong town. We were looking for TamaTown; not Heaven!"

The girl giggled. "My name's Marisol and welcome to TamaTown! You're free to call me Mari and I will be your tour guide which means I'll show you your way around TamaTown!" she squealed.

Angel jumped up and down. "Yay! Yay! I love TamaTown! It's the bestest place in the whole entire world!" she shouted. The kuchipatchi interupted. "Yo, little dudes and hot babe! If you need me, I'll be right here 'boardin! Just ask for Bongo!" he exclaimed.

"Now if you'll just follow me..."

To be continued...

Latest posts

Back