The Tusubitchi without hope part 1

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamamomma123

Reaction score
There was a Tusbitchi and her name was anna she was always abused by her guardian but she was fed by 1 heart only was never happy and was aways sick.So after an hour she evolved into a mohitamatchi the preschool teacher came and said "Well your a small young man". And Anna said Im a girl!! Well the preschool teacher gave her the ugliest backpack ever and the preschool teacher left mumbleling "what an ugly little girl.

Well Anna went to school everyday and she had paper balls thrown at her and she got teased.Finnaly she evolved into Young memetchi she was cute but she was still picked on but she just said "Your just jealouse". This young Mametchi named josh stood up for her and they became best friends all the girls were jealouse.

Then when they were walking a young mimitchi named lilly came and pushed josh into Anna and pushed her into a mud puddle and ran off "YOU JERK YOU PUSHED ME" "I did not it was Lilly" "NO WAY LILLY BESIDES YOU IS THE ONLY ONE NICE TO ME" "Fine dont belive me" "HEY curly he is right"!

"Hey your not nice" "So what" "Oh whatever"

Find out next chapter what happens (Ps Lilly Toby Anna ) ((PSS I ate all the cheese))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back