The Twilight Saga

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I cried that night... Im reading new moon now, have you gotten to her discovery about Jake?

I want my Edward back! *Cry*

Becca

Haha, yea. I JUST past that part. I'm reading it for the third time. ;) So I already knows what happens but I still love it!

I started the series on monday, and Im already half way through Eclipse xD.

I am going to go through EdwardXBella seperation anxiety while I wait for Breaking Dawn and Midnight Sun to come out. Its meh personal Hell LoL. I cant wait till august!

I agree COMPLLETLY. The wait is eating me alive. Need... August... 2nd... to... come... faster! :(

I am going to Die.

Who do you like more.

EdwardxBella or JacobxBella

I think Jacob has turned into a bit of a wolfeh perv xP. I am so happy about Bella and Edward tho, if you know what I mean (U know you do xD).

The wait will kill me! I am going to need to re read the series so I dont have another Seperation Anxiety 'attack'.

EdwardxBella is who I like better. x]

Yes, I'm happy too! Lol! I've already suffered from seperation axiety attacks... haha. I'm re reading the series now, and I probably will until August 2nd! Baha lol. :kusatchi:

I just finished Eclipse, literally this morning, and I am re reading Twilight now. I am going through some kind of EdwardxBella withdrawl xP. The Pain! It shall Kill me!

I like the ExB better too. Jacob got kinda pervish in eclipse xP. I dun like him.

I can not wait until Breaking Dawn and Midnight Sun come out!

I am refusing to see the movie at all costs. With a book that good, the movie will probably seem like a load of crap. I hope thhey have good FX...

I read the first book in two days, and it was uh-ma-zing. :3

I didn't like Bella, though. She was so clingy and stuff. But, New Moon is in the mail.

Latest posts

Back