the twilight saga

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Queen42Day12

Reaction score

:D did anyone here read the twilight saga series? if so please tell me!!!! i love those book they are so good!!!! i cant wait till breaking dawn comes out!!!!! even more so i cant wait till the movie comes out!!!!!!! i hope people read them...if not u should like seriously go get the book now!!! it rocks!!!!

I've read them. I'm not going to lie, they are the best books I've ever read. I am very excited for Breaking Dawn to come out. I am hoping I can stay at my friend's house overnight on Friday so I can go to the midnight release with her~ 8D

I'm not too thrilled about the movie though. They are going to end up being altered from the book & the actors won't be as I imagined them... but I'll probably end up seeing it anyway. -.-

I never really liked Twillight because it sends out a bad message to girls about love.

I don't think there is one man in the world that is even half of what Edward is, he's too... perfect. Bella is just a leech stuck to Edward's mouth, sucking out his every word of every other subject except her...

I really love Jacob, though. He was cool and brilliantly made up before he crawled into his emo corner.

:huh: :huh: ;) :p i personally LOVE them....they r da bomb!!!! i'm finishing to read eclipse 4 like da 5th time! luv them!!!

They're ok. The writing seems rushed and the characters are poorly made...but overall, I guess I could say it's a GOOD book. Just not GREAT.

I do think Edward is shallow [in character depth], but I can't help but like him. o_O

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back