The Two Tamas who fell in love

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bunnygirl

Reaction score
Once there was two tamas one named Max the other named Jane. One day Jane

saw a silky pink dress for 1,000 gotchi points! When Max came by in the store to pick up a dress for his mother he noticed the lovely Jane who was a :mametchi: ,and saw her trying to make a deal with the owner for the dress. "Hey. Is it no problm if i buy it for her?," Max said :( ing. The minute Jane saw Max buy her the dress right a way she fell in LOVE :( with him as well as he loved her. "Hey you want to go and talk for a while at the...

Last edited by a moderator:
park and then they talked about things they like to do and things they have in commen but then a giant :rolleyes: came over and

said "well well well! if it isnt my little sister and her first boyfriend. how sweet" go away!n jane told her brother, ill tell mum... then she realised that max was there and turned bright red

The she ran out of the park and all the way back to her house leaving her special........(make it up) behind...

The she ran out of the park and all the way back to her house leaving her special........(make it up) behind...
ring behind. Then Max ran to find her!

Max saw her standind infront of a tiny little house. jane was crying really badly. "max i am so sorry i lied to you! i told i was 25 years old! but im only 16 and ... and..." jane raninto the tiny house. a few mnutes later a big :rolleyes: walked ou and looked at Max. she was janes mom. she said...

"No! said Max. He ran home and tried to think of a way to cheer her up. Finally he decided on a love letter. It said:

Dear Jane,

Sorry.I am only 17 tomorow. I am not 23.I lied too.Please come to my birthday tea and after just you and me can go to a movie and have a walk after.Please don't be upset, Jane.

Love,

Max

He posted it and ran off. :blink:

He had a sister who was a :D .Well,well,well, she sneered. If it isnt the lover boy Max. Whens your marriage? Then the phone rang.It was Jane. She said "Thank you for the letter,Max...

ummm you know when you asked me to marry you? i have made a descion yes. i live u max!!!!....." jane kissed max right on the lips.

ummm you know when you asked me to marry you? i have made a descion yes. i live u max!!!!....." jane kissed max right on the lips.
(Their on the phone how could they kiss?)

Max soon had a birthday party but Jane didn't come."Where is Jane!?," said Max. "I'm right here Honey! :) ," Jane said when she tapped him on his shoulder. "Lets go then Cupcake,"Max said putting his arm around her waist...

she was wearing the special dress max had bought her, they got a really expencive limo to the movies, jane found out max's parents were rich!

she was wearing the special dress max had bought her, they got a really expencive limo to the movies, jane found out max's parents were rich!
Then they had a baby named Maxjr

AND THEY LIVED HAPPLIY EVER AFTER

See ya,

Bunnygirl

A few years later...

Jane was having a fight with Max. Then Jane finally left the house with the baby and all her belongings. She was leaving to go with her sister, Amcee. Amcee was upset at Jane's behavior and decided that she would find a way to get them back together...

Last edited by a moderator:
she tried to talk to Jane but it didn't work so she decided to take Jane to a football game while her boyfriend told jane's husband (i forgot his name) to go to the foot ball game with him......

she tried to talk to Jane but it didn't work so she decided to take Jane to a football game while her boyfriend told jane's husband (i forgot his name) to go to the foot ball game with him......
(i don't know how but i made that part up and the boys name is max)

then max's sister and jane's brother saw them there and they were dating and jane and max both said well well well look who it is my brother and my sister together

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back