THE ULTIMATE QUESTION...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which are better, Skittles or M&Ms?

• Skittles!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • M&Ms!!!!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
AHH! I cant choose between my two favorite candys! 0.0 THEY BOTH ROCK!

But m&ms ARE WICKED ON PEPERONI PIZZA!!!!!! ;) :angry: :)

AHH! I cant choose between my two favorite candys! 0.0 THEY BOTH ROCK!But m&ms ARE WICKED ON PEPERONI PIZZA!!!!!! ;) :angry: :)
Yummm....*drools*

M&Ms for me! =D But I love Skittles too!

"You are weak! Do you know you are weak? Because...you lack....SKITTLES!"

"BELIEVE IT!"

xD

M&M's DOMINATE!!

Well, in my opinion, that is. I don't 'do' fruity stuff. I would choose chocolate over fruity candy any day. No offense to the real Skittles lovers.

Alimania

To be honest, this poll is like comparing apples and oranges. M&M's versus Smarties would be more suited IMHO. But since this is how it is, I'll say both ^_^

Skittles. The taste is better...and the chemercials are better xD! Sometimes, when I am in a craving of chocolate and I can't find a source of chocolate, I know where the M&M's are, so I dive for the M&M's instead of searching for a source of chocolate other than M&M's ^_^ .

//TamaPATCHI

[SIZE=19pt]I love M&Ms!!! They rule the world!!![/SIZE]

I'm not a big fan of skittles. They ain't that good.

Skittles are good and fruitty but unfortanatly their chewy which is only good on gum

M&M's are crunchy and satisfingly filling (for a small candy)if u eat 90 bags of it but unfortanatly its CHOCOLATE

which is bad

so i chose................(dramatic effect)............ SKITTLES cause sometimes they have the sour kind :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back