The V4.5 Tv commercial!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

megaman23

TamaTalk Supporter
TamaTalk Angelgotchi
Reaction score
Guess what? I heard that the v4.5 Has a commercial now! Go to tamagotchi.com and click on "Watch the TV commercial!" It works! Its up!

This is a quick 15 second commercial just to tell fans that there is a new Tamagotchi out, theres nothing great about it. It just gets the job done.

can anyone show me a video not on tamagotchi.com :wub:

It doesn't let me watch it. :lol:

I wanna see it REALLY badly. :) :( :ph34r: :lol:

Sometimes the commercials are a bit childish, but overall I don't think they are honestly half bad.

It was (a bit childish) OK and straight to the point. I LUV the end of all those commericals when it goes like "Bandai!" LOLERZ I just luv it!

Ugh, it sickens me. :rolleyes: All it shows is girls! Guys play with them to, BanDai! :angry: When will they learn?!

-DDDTrooper

I agree with DDDtrooper and Mametchi#4 It is so childish! And there isn't any boys? It was wierd.

It was quick and too the point, which is good ;) And it was a relief it wasnt AS painfully childish as the other Tamagotchi Connection commercials :-D

Calm down! Everyone knows that! Im a Boy and I play with tamas. There is nothing wrong with it.
Heh heh, sorry. It just bugs me that the commercials don't show guys anymore. :p When I said "when will they learn?", I meant "when will BanDai learn?" because they always market Tamagotchis as if only 8-10 year-old girls play with them.

However, I have to admit, this commercial was better than the V2 commercial... :furawatchi:

-DDDTrooper

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back