The V4.5s are released already?!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

NickXXX15

Reaction score
This is the best place I could find for this topic...

I thought the V4.5s weren't coming out until September! They're already on Tamagotchi.com! I can't find them where I live for at least a month after they come out which stinks -__-...What about the things to hook them up to the computer? I saw pics of them on Tamagotchi.com, where can I find those, the skins, the plush, and of course, the V4.5s? If u know what stores or websites will have them, please tell me. Thanks so much! (And yes this is my first topic in like a million years because I've been so depressed because the closing of Tamagotchi Village this site would remind me too much of it)

Well, of course it was said that the 4.5's weren't to be released until Fall.. But in some places they're already out, which I found surprising, actually.

If you're willing to buy over the internet, I'd say the best place to go would be Ebay, because it's the most popular Buying and Selling site. ;)

Thanks for your replies but do u know where u can get the things to hook it up to the computer and the plush characters?

Happy 4th of July!!! *yawns because is so tired*

I actually haven't seen the PC pack sold anywhere, including eBay. I haven't checked eBay today though so I could be wrong.

If the plushies you're talking about are the "Gotchi Gear Pouches" to hold your Tamagotchi, I have seen them at the local Walmart. As for other plush characters, I haven't seen them in stores, just eBay.

And yes, Happy 4th of July! I guess you had a long day too? :huh:

Amazon.com also has them for sale. They are cheaper then E-bay sellers' prices.
Tama-Love
Ebay,ah I really don't trust that site! :huh: RIP-OFF SITE ...sometimes...and yes V4.5 tamas are out!

Yes, but not in stores online.

I got my V4.5 on Amazon.com.

One let in stock, hurry up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back