The v5? huh?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Darrelan

Reaction score
Hey i'm Darrelan,and I have a question about the v5.

The v5 is out in Canada, but why isn't it out in the US? I have been waiting patiently from when i have heard of it until now. Now, i'm about to EXPLODE!!!!!BOOOMMMM!!!!!!!

I have seen pictures of it, i took a look at the instructions sheet, but where is it?! Can/t I look at the tips and tricks with it?Can I play with it now? It/s Jan. 22 now, I think it should be in my hands undergoing button seizures(I'm crazy about it. I told you, I'm EXPLODING!!!!BOOOOMMMMM!!!!!!!!!). Since I don't know if it is in California's stores right now, I am making calls in Targets and Walmarts but no luck:angry: . I am so crazy that I need to take a break from shouting and exploding and typing. Can some one tell me when it would hit US's stores?I'm dying to know-Literally.

Thank you very much! :p

-Darre ;)

Don't worry! It should be out soon! I don't know, but

I've heard some people say they've seen it here,

but thats just rumors. I'm hearing it should come out before this

month is over with, too. :S I'm kinda confused about the release date too.

If you want the Version 5, you have to order online, but I do not know when they are coming out in the U.S. If you don't want to order it online, just take an airoplane and fly up to Canada and buy it!lol.

Hope this info helps,

v4lover

They're coming out really soon in the US - late January or early Febuary! I'm so happy!

Don't worry - you'll be able to have a button seizure soon! LOL!

Smiling and Laughing,

~SV~ :mellow:

*Topic moved to 'What's On Your Mind'*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back