The Very Temporary TamaChat Forum Chat

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahh yes. My phone doesn't allow me to log in and all. Silly thing. Oh well, atleast this one works like it should.

Hiyo!

Last edited by a moderator:
i'm...alright.. my stomache hurts... Dx

how are you guys?

Welcome, Dazz! Skrillex shall stare at you now...*my Skrillex avatar stares awkwardly at everyone*

I just tossed candy... If you want other candy... I guess I can toss Pixie Stix. (aka sugar) That was my issue earlier when it came to lunch. I was just sitting here watching TV since someone told me to enjoy my week. XD, except, next week is my vacation. Lol. I feel oozes of lazy right now. Hahaha.

Speaking of phones double posting, my stupid tablet likes to double post comments on facebook. It's pretty annoying.

One day I am going to have to watch some episodes besides episode 9 of the first reboot... It has SuperChamaGirl in it... Cure Dream from Yes! precure 5.

What is wrong with being autistic? There are worse things then being a little autistic. That only means they need more help and need to work a bit harder. Unless I have it a bit wrong...

Double posts, I did one earlier. Lol. As we were speaking of it. Hahaha.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back