The weather is horrid

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, I love hail and rain! I know, I'm weird :) But a lot of people I am acquainted with like it, too. I love staying inside all bundled up and listening to the rain patter against the roof... The thunder booms and shakes the house, and the lightning flashes, lighting up the dark night. Ah, I can imagine it now ^____^ Right now it's sunny-ish and kinda chilly. Can't really expect much in Illinois =/

♪~tk710

Last edited by a moderator:
Doesn't seem a extreme to me, I had worser weather. I love that street you are on. It looks cool. :) In the USA it's kinda cold and hot. Cold in the morning and hot in the afternoon.

where i live its really really hot for one day, but then the next day it turns cold, then it turns hot, and so on... o_O

I suppose it's not the worst weather it was -1 so a little cold. I think I was mainly disappointed that I could not walk the beach, it's a lovely beach. I also love thunderstorms tamakitty710 on warm summer nights, with a little rain. I don't like the hail stones though as my bedroom is the attic conversion and it means I can't sleep with the noise.

I like the road that I was on Locky458 too, I like country roads most of the time when the trucks aren't coming towards me at speed. :mellow:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back