! THE WEATHER !

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's been so hot lately in the UK, we did have a drought, peaople were panicking about water and our supplies were drying up, we really needed that last night, but it was really bad. Like Mothra said, at the firsat sign of thunder, it's a good idea to unplug your computer and TV aswell, if you want to be really safe.

cool my topics still going

places in england are in a hose pipe ban! it makes me laugh cos we have been getting bad wheather for a wile and they say were in a drought!

the hottest it ever got was 101 Farenheit

And its in the 90s right now, sunny, beutiful way to start a sunday morning

We're having horrible weather in SW Ontario! I can't describe... too many bad memories about that funnel cloud above my house and the lightning and the torrentail rain... :D :D

**wildcat_gal_101**

In england where i am the weathers terrible! horrible thundering and lighting an dreally bad rain!! :( is any1 elese getting weather ike this???!?!?!?
then u shouldnt be on the computer the computer cna just shut down and not work

places in england are in a hose pipe ban! it makes me laugh cos we have been getting bad wheather for a wile and they say were in a drought!
:( I heard a neighbour joking the other day : "I dunno... this is the wettest drought we've had for years...." lol

Best, etc.

TamaMum

i live in California and i burn up everyday! we turn on the AC and it's still hot! o_O

In england where i am the weathers terrible! horrible thundering and lighting an dreally bad rain!! :) is any1 elese getting weather ike this???!?!?!?
You're getting the storm that just passed America. Yeah, it was like that for us... For a while.

But I love thunderstorms. Especially at night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back