THE WEBKINZ RUMOR!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
False. Wenbkinz heads have posted bullitenz after bullitenz about it saying they would never hurt your pets. Unless it is really sick and dies. It'll never happen trust me!

False. Wenbkinz heads have posted bullitenz after bullitenz about it saying they would never hurt your pets. Unless it is really sick and dies. It'll never happen trust me!
Webkinz pets can not die! It says so in the FAQ! Go check if you don't belive me!!!!!!

ILL TELL YOU PEOPLE IT HAPPENED TO ME BUT WEBKINZ CANT DIE AND MS BIRDY AND OTHE WEBKINZ PEOPLE ARE REAL NICE IT DOES THAT THING CUZ ITS A GLITCH!!!

I think everyone (no matter what they think) needs to calm down and remember the posting rules for TamaTalk - keep your replies polite and respectful - it doesn't matter how others choose to behave - if they are breaking rules by being mean or rude there's no excuse for you to jump on the bandwagon and join them.

So please, no more name calling, no more posting/shouting in capitals :)

We also have a rule on TamaTalk about rumours - and it can apply to any pet or toy - not just Tamagotchis... if you hear a rumour, don't just post it and assume it is true.

Test it and provide proof (photos, screen shots, etc.) - remember it is not proof to say "my friend told me about it and s/he said it's true..." - that's called "hearsay" - another word for rumour...

The rumour is not true - just take a look at the Webkinz site and the message they've posted there: https://www.webkinz.com/bulletinz_rumor.html

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back