The WEIRD game.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

maril_posh14

Reaction score
THE WEIRD GAME

Instruction:

the first person will say a weird sentence and the second person will rate it in words AND IT WILL MAKE A NEW WEIRD SENTENCE

RATINGS THAT YOU CAN USE:

perfect score - that is way too weird!!

half score - its weird!

low score - weird

lowest score - huh???

EXAMPLE:

Person #1: Tamagotchis can speak english

Person #2: rating: huh?

weird sentence: i hate animals

sorry cant think of a weird sentence in person #2

please enjoy!!

my weird sentence:

cats can know if they will fit in a thing using their whiskers.

its weird

My milkshake makes people eat worms, which causes that old lady across the street to puke, which caused her dog to eat it :D

It's weird.

Twilight is the weirdest movie that I have ever seen.

Weird.

OMG! I LIKE, ATE PIE FOR DINNER AND LIKE, IT WAS SO YUM CUZ I SAW ALL THESE LLAMAS JUMPING OUT OF MY PIE AND THEY ATE MY EYE, RAWR. That's so original and weird, huh?

its weird.

AIEE!! NO MAKE UP??!! NOW I AM GOING TO STARVE TO DEATH!!! ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL ME WOMAN?!!! i'M NOT GOING TO TELL YOU AGAIN. BEANS. MANIFEST. FRIDAY. MILKSHAKE. DO NOT UNDERSTAND? I SAID QWERTYUIOP WOMAN! QWERTYUIOP!!!!!!!!!

It's weird.

My tama DIED because I ate crushed ice (snack) I’M SO SORRY!!! *cries* :( :( :( I don’t want to eat crushed ice anymore… I regretted this! I’m cursed with crushed ice in my entire life! :mellow: It always reminds me of my lost tama! :( MY TAMA DIED BECAUSE I NEGLECTED HIS SICKNESS AND I JUST ATE MY SNACK! How dumb I am! I’m soooo very STUPID! :huh: :angry: :angry:

Good bye Elgin... I'm so sorry... R.I.P. :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back