the white line

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

gozarutchisawsome

Reaction score
this is weird my tama fell out of my pocket and on the sidewalk it still worked but there was a white line on it and it wont go away :D

The pixels probably broke,or it was screen damage,so i suggest you get a new one,or ignore the white line

A white line on the outside part or inside? If it's on the inside just reset it to either a new baby, or to the last important event that your Tama did.

its in the pixel but i tried to reset it and download it but i didn't work for now i just ignore it its not that big but some times it gets really annoying :D

If you wouldn't want to buy a new one, try taking it somewhere to get it fixed. They'd probably take it apart or something.

Try RadioShack or something like that.

Ask them if they can repair electronics such as Tamagotchi's, they should be able to help, if not go to your local store.. IDK if they can help but always worth a try.

Brace yourself for the worst, however, as if they have to remove the battery or take your Tamagotchi apart, you'll be forced to start over again. :)

It's probably a cracked screen(?). If so, nothing can be done short of replacing it. Otherwise, ignore it if it's not too bad.

The pixel got destroyed. there is nothing that you can do except contact bandai.

If its temporary, it will go away in a month or two, the speed will increase dramatically with the tamagotchi off, (With the batteries out.).

Otherwise it'll probably be impossible to fix, and don't go to a store, it'll be cheaper to buy a new one or to DIY it. It's best getting a factory new , brand spanking tamagotchi :huh:

If you take it to an electronics shop they should be able to fix it for you!

otherwise ignore the white line OR get a new one!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back