The wishing corner group hatch =]

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back!

V1

Name: Korea

Training:9/9

Weight:39 lbs

Gen 1 with a baby girl ( got married to my Debatchi)

Type: Kuchipatchi :ph34r:

Pet log: It is currently taking care of its baby which i will name Either cherry or heart.

V2

Name:Meeko

Training: 9/9

Weight:41

Gen. 6 with baby girl ( got married to my Kuchipatchi)

Type: Debatchi

Petlog: It is currently taking care of its baby which i will name either Cherry or Heart.

V2

Name:Ducky

Training:8/9

Weight:38

Gen. 1 with baby boy (got married using matchmaker to a debatchi)

Type:Furawatchi

Pet log: Currently taking care of its baby which i will name either Flame, Fire, or Jason.

Im gonna mate my two V2's when it comes time! :ph34r:

Yo can I join? I have it all reddy!

Name:Jason

Species:hinotamatchi

Time:16:56

Currently:doing nothing

Hearts:all of them

Generation:2

Pet Log:today, made lots of frends like shark, conected a lot, did some tolet

brakes, usual, what!

Name: Rose

Species: Babytchi

Time: 12:40 PM

Currently: Dancing around with nothing to do

Hearts: Happy-4 Hungry-4

Generation: 3

Pet Log: She waas just born today, and her dad, Rob Jr., left her here and I decided to name her Rose. She has been doing good so far.

lukie99, you said you did not know how to play the bump game,all you do is keep pressing the middle button until the bar goes away. the bar tells you how much power you have to knock the other player down. tip: if you gain alot of weight you will weight more and you will have a better chance of winning. HOPE I HELPED!!!!!!!

:ph34r: :D :D :blink: :D :ph34r:

Lol I know, I am sorry everyone I cannot post my tama's logs for my tamas have lost battery power. This week I am going to buy a v3 and then still drive down with my uncle to the states ona road trip to bring water and food. There are still people suffering and we still need to do our job! I am also (on behalf of my father) going to be a missionary, kind of. My dad is currently a Chaplin and I am doing him a favour to get people into god. Of course I wont change everyone, but I believe our religion can shed some light and hope, but as do many others ;)

Name:Jesse

Species: Looks like it has a dogs head with a squids legs

Time: 4:38

Currently: lifting weights i bought him

Hearts:hungry four, happy four.

Generation: 2

Pet log:not really sure because i forgot him at home when i went to school today!! ( wich was a big mistake but he lives ) :huh:

My tamagotchi had a baby last night around seven or eight. And I forogt my tamagotchi at home again today but they still live on. The baby is a girl but i dont know what to name it when her father dies. Im still deciding between Beth, Emily, or Maggi. Plz help me decide!!

:huh:

I'm hatching my tama...

Name: baby

Weight: 6 oz.

Hungry: full

Happy: full

Training: 0

Generation:1

I got a new V3 Today! So excited!

Name: Chun

Tama.: Teletchi->Marutchi

Weight:20 oz.

Hungry: full

Happy: full

Training: 0

Gen: 1

Tama hatch log:

I ripped open the package, saw my blue artic camo. v3 sitting there. I pulled out the tab so fast it made a "whipt" kinda sound. The egg started to bounce like usual. I set everything up.. then I waited.. waited.. wai--BEEP! It hatched. I was so happy, and found it was a girl. At the time me and my sister were playing street fighter and Chun-li is one of my fav chars because I can use her EASILY. So I named my little unnamed tama, Chun! :hitodetchi: :huh: . I then went on tamatown, da da da da BAM I won like everything 'cool' in tthere. Then the reality show, Survivor, came on and Chun evolved into Marutchi when the Purple team (I fergot their name but they have Bruce and stuff on their team) won the reward challenge. After she evolved, I put her happily to sleep. Thats all till next time!

i dont understand when is the hatching, why are you talking about new orleans this is tamatalk and why are there logs on this i dont understand :huh: :) :( :(

My tamagotchi's name is Amy. she is 2 years old, 63 pounds, and is very, very poor. 55 points only.

Pet log: Amy is a teen with a spiky head. I just fed her a snack........OOPS! Tama go poopy! Bye! <_<

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back