The World Ends With You RolePlay

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

-EbilKitteh-

Reaction score
The Game-

In Shibuya, Japan, when people die, instead of "moving to the next world", they are transported to "The Game". A sort of Game as the name suggests, that is held by the Reapers. "Players" as the people are called in the Game, must team up, and survive for 7 Days. With each day, comes one task, sometimes two or more, and the players must accomplish the task, or face Erasure, which is equivalent to death, but with Erasure, you're truly gone.

Reapers-

Let's start with Hierarchy. At the top, there is the Composer, the one who directs the game from the very top, and then under him, is the Conductor, who can take the Composer's place in times of need. And under all that are the Harriers and the Support. Harriers are ones that may attack players, but only on the 7th day they may attack them directly. On the rest of the days, they can only employ Noise to fight the players. The support are as the same suggests, Support. They're there to direct the game by, setting up walls and giving out tasks to clear them. And unlike normal people, Players can see them.

Players-

Players are already dead, and winning the game means another chance at life. Unbenknownst to them, only a limited amount of winning players get to live again, players who've won the game, but did not get out, can play the game again. Usually a player winds up as a Reaper after their first game. Reapers are stronger than players, by themselves they can take one group of two players. Players are also identified by a black and white pin, which apparently allows them to read the minds of people. Players must also work in teams of two, if they are alone, they're helpless. Players can use a Medium (like a doll, skateboard, anything really), or psych pins, which give certain abilities. Also when two players who've made a pact, have one person erased, the remaining player has a limited amount of time to live, usually just a few minutes.

The People-

Normal people cannot see, hear, touch or even sense the reapers or players one bit, sometimes they may see something strange, but they usually pass that off. Sometimes there are also normal people playing the game, but they're targeted as "erase on sight" targets by the Reapers. Normal people can have their minds read, and have words imprinted by the players, into their minds. For example one were thinking about something to eat, a player would imprint "Doughnut", and the person would instantly think "Doughnut". What happens after that is usually desirable, sometimes it isn't.

The Noise-

Usually they take the form of animals, and have a strange looking limb, usually of certain color. Some Noise have unique abilities, and the Noise are either employed by the Reapers, or created from the thoughts of the normal people.

SUPREME RULES-

Not really supreme, but followed otherwise supreme authority comes...

1. The most obvious rule, no GODMODING

2. No one can be a reaper, since I'll be giving out the tasks, take note that Reapers cannot perform tasks Look lower - you can become reapers if you survive and are not chosen to go back to life and choose to become one

3. No "overpowered" pins, since you'll be getting six, try to make some that combo up instead of having one supreme pin

4. You CANNOT have a weapon as a medium. It's usually an item you cherish.

5. If you're a pins user, you cannot have a medium and vice versa

6. You MUST have a partner, if you don't you'll just get hunted down by the Noise

7. If you want to be a Reaper, you must wait for one game to transpire, after which, if you survive for the whole 7 days, you may choose to become a Reaper, or play the game again.

Template-

Name:

Role: (meaning Player or Reaper)

Clothing:

Entrance Fee:

Medium/Pins: (you can only have up to 6 pins/ Also mediums cannot be a gun, or a sword, or a weapon for that matter)

Backstory: (usually putting in here the cause of death)

Shamelessly all copied from ~L~ at OneManga Forum

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Vivian N. Misawa

Role: Player

Clothing: Big baggy top and short shorts. The top is like a dress but isn't ;p

Entrance Fee: She doesn't remember her best friend ;c

Medium/Pins: A fluffy calico kitten plush - brings out a cat noise (Since reapers/players are dead people can't noise be dead animals? ;o)

Abilities: ^^

Backstory: She was with Colin and they were going on their way back from the movies.

Name: Colin J. Hinte

Role: Player

Clothing: Baggy denim jeans and a light brown top

Entrance Fee: Lie itself

Medium/Pins: Murasame, Long Live the Ice, Storm Warning, Konohana Sakuya, Eyes Full of Light and something else

Backstory: it was his birthdayy

- I did write a whole thing for the conductor's speech but I accidentally deleted it. Bleh.

Vivian gripped the plush in her arms, looking around wildly. "W-where am I? Oh... Scramble Crossing..." she spoke all of that with big pauses. He reyes wandered, it all seemed so different even though she had passed through this area lots of times. A cold tingle came from within her stomach and grew. She felt something knock her from the back. She fell unto the road, face first. "Faceplant... she mumbled to herself before slowly getting up. Several frog like creatures surrounded her. These must be those noise things, she thought. "I have to find a partner or something..." she spoke to herself, before dodging an oncoming frog. She was quickly tiring from all of this running.

Colin had already ran for it, making it to Hachiko before any noise had appeared before him. He was finding it easier to get away from him due to being good in PE. But still, how could he survive this forever? A beep came from his phone. "Is that that mission?" he asked himself, grabbing out his phone. It read 'Make it to 104. You have ten minutes, fail and face erasure. - Reapers." He winced and looked down at his hand. 10:00. It changed suddenly to 9:59.

9:58.

9:57.

He had to find a partner FAST.

= Day 1 Week 1 =

Make it to 104

[Anyone can complete this and everyone will get on to the next day but you won't get any points]

[[i think the first partners will make it]]

[[[You can't have one of your people partnered to another of yours]]]

((I can't join right this second, but just so you know I'm planning on it. I have a few things I need to do first, one being make a character. Unfortunately my only TWEWY character is a reaper. And an iguana (but that's because I made him before I felt comfortable drawing humans. I could RP him as a human easily XD) Buuut that's besides the point. this isn't an RP I can easily synthesize a character for. It requires much thought. Just letting you know I'm interested. Taaa~))

- I had pretty much abandoned this since no-one has joined, h. PM me when you do make your character :3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back