The Worst Friend Ever!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

**UrItChI**

Reaction score
[SIZE=7pt]Okay, so I have this friend.[/SIZE]

And it was gardening day at school.

(We help the school garden plant seeds and flowers once a year.)

I wasn't feeling too well because of the heat, and I was just standing there.

(Plus, there was spiders.)

And then she went behind my back and told my other best friend how much that I "complained, and wouldn't stop being such a spoiled brat the whole time."

When my friend told me this, I was in total hate-mode.

So I told my whole group of friends how mad I was at her, and they reveal that they don't like her.

She's said so many rude things, and this is just an example!

I want to be her friend, but the insults are just nasty.

In fact, I pretend everyday that I like her hair and outfit.

I hide my true feelings in case they hurt someone's feelings.

She says them straight-out!

"Only half the people that know you actually understand you."

You know what? It's not right.

I sent her a facebook message saying, "honestly, you cαn cαll me α "spoiled little brαt" αll you wαnt,

but i'd rαther hαng out with someone who doesn't cαll me nαmes behind my bαck. i would'nt talk about you behind your bαck, but cleαrly you would."

Is all of this my fault?

No way. None of that's your fault. She's just a jerk. If you feel like you want to make up with her, then talk about it together. But I wouldn't if I were you. She doesn't deserve you as a friend, and it sounds as if you're trying waaay too hard to please her. A real friend isn't a person who you hide your feelings from.

Toxic friends like this are good to cut off immediately, and if you have the strength in numbers, like obviously you do since your friends agree with you, then you shouldn't have any further issue disconnecting her from you and your social circle.

NO!!! It's not your fault. She sounds a lot like some of my "friends" from kindergarden and 1st grade- jerks. REAL friends don't act like your "friend" did.

Of course not. She's just a bad friend cuz you didn't do anything to make her mad, did you?

And where did you find that thing "Half the people that know you actually understand you."??

Of course not. She's just a bad friend cuz you didn't do anything to make her mad, did you?And where did you find that thing "Half the people that know you actually understand you."??
[SIZE=7pt]She said that about me. *shrugs*[/SIZE]

You guys give amazing advice, and yeah, a true friend shouldn't be putting me down like that.

There is a fine line between getting a second opinion on someone and gossip. I have found that it is never a good idea to rant off against someone in front of a group of your friends especially if you are freshly mad.

If you just want to get it off your chest, it's better to cool a little bit then console a third party such as a friend uninvolved with the other friend or your mom.

I'm not judging you or pointing a finger at you but I just wanted to warn ya about something I had to learn personally by making the same mistake. :D

There is a fine line between getting a second opinion on someone and gossip. I have found that it is never a good idea to rant off against someone in front of a group of your friends especially if you are freshly mad.
If you just want to get it off your chest, it's better to cool a little bit then console a third party such as a friend uninvolved with the other friend or your mom.

I'm not judging you or pointing a finger at you but I just wanted to warn ya about something I had to learn personally by making the same mistake. :kuribotchi:
[SIZE=7pt]That's fine, that's actually a really great idea. :kuribotchi: Thanks.[/SIZE]

Gossip, I really don't want to be involved in any.

I told my mom and dad. That was definetely helpful. :kuribotchi:

Tell her thats those rude comments are hurting you and others and if she dosnt stop dicconect her

Friends...

They will backstab. They will fight. They will make you distrust them.

But you can still love them.

That was a very rude, creul thing for your friend to say. Tell her how you feel, and that you really value your friendshiip but she has to stop and think about YOUR feelings.

[SIZE=7pt]Okay, so I have this friend.[/SIZE]And it was gardening day at school.

(We help the school garden plant seeds and flowers once a year.)

I wasn't feeling too well because of the heat, and I was just standing there.

(Plus, there was spiders.)

And then she went behind my back and told my other best friend how much that I "complained, and wouldn't stop being such a spoiled brat the whole time."

When my friend told me this, I was in total hate-mode.

So I told my whole group of friends how mad I was at her, and they reveal that they don't like her.

She's said so many rude things, and this is just an example!

I want to be her friend, but the insults are just nasty.

In fact, I pretend everyday that I like her hair and outfit.

I hide my true feelings in case they hurt someone's feelings.

She says them straight-out!

"Only half the people that know you actually understand you."

You know what? It's not right.

I sent her a facebook message saying, "honestly, you cαn cαll me α "spoiled little brαt" αll you wαnt,

but i'd rαther hαng out with someone who doesn't cαll me nαmes behind my bαck. i would'nt talk about you behind your bαck, but cleαrly you would."

Is all of this my fault?
Girl Wars....

It's not your fault, just stop being friends with her. Tell a parent or teacher, instead of fighting back by spreading rumors about her because you are just going to make it worse. The more you fight, the worse it gets.

I wouldn't recommend doing what you did on facebook, you should of told her in front of her face so that she is sure that you mean it.

Girls always send nasty little things to each other on the Internet. I'm not being sexist, it's just this never happens to me in my life. Everything with me happens physically, not mentally or emotionally.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back