The worst thing ever

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cluck_cluck_chicken

Reaction score
Mine is when my cat got put down while I was on holiday and I didn't get to say good-bye:(

My longest friends dad was out with his family for his birthday and when they got back they had been robbed and EVERYTHING was gone birthday presents, wallets, playstation, computer, clothes ect ect basically everything but the beds tables. They found some of the clothes in the out door plants in the backyard.

what has happened to you?

My little brother got 3rd degree burns when a pot of boiling water fell on him. My mom said he stopped breathing for ten minutes.

I found my brother (same as above) blue in the face and not breathing three times.

My birth father left me when I was a sixth month old baby.

I lost my home in a bad hurricane.

My backyard caught on fire (3-5 acres) and my pregnant mother almost died trying to put it out.

I've had some pretty bad things happen to me. (All were bad, so I couldn't choose just one.

D: Pwheee, I'm not that old, it isn't the best time to say something like that. The worst or best thing in my life could happen tomorrow.

My little brother got 3rd degree burns when a pot of boiling water fell on him. My mom said he stopped breathing for ten minutes.
I found my brother (same as above) blue in the face and not breathing three times.

My birth father left me when I was a sixth month old baby.

I lost my home in a bad hurricane.

My backyard caught on fire (3-5 acres) and my pregnant mother almost died trying to put it out.

I've had some pretty bad things happen to me. (All were bad, so I couldn't choose just one.
*crys*

MY list:

MY dad slapped my mom and left the hospital right after i was born

Dad#2 got drunk, ran off, and i now have some brother in california while im in Florida

My great great grandmas last words before she died were: "I wish i could die...-cough cough wheeze-"

My great grandpa died with a hole in his arm

My dog i had since age 2 died on my moms 3rd wedding

My cat got bit by a snake,and died.

2 cats of mine ran away, no idea were they are

Another cat got flattened by a truck (all cats are outsides and kinda dumb)

MY older brother died when he was born with my first dad

I nearly drowned

I think thats it...I HOPE...

My Dad Died from a heart attack. His last words to me were "I love you Dar-Dar, now go finish your supper" (he died during supper, And me and my Dad had a Close Father-Daughter Bond, Dar-Dar is what he used to call me, it stands for "Darling Daughter")

My Dad Died from a heart attack. His last words to me were "I love you Dar-Dar, now go finish your supper" (he died during supper, And me and my Dad had a Close Father-Daughter Bond, Dar-Dar is what he used to call me, it stands for "Darling Daughter")
Thats so sad *cries*

my dad left me afor i waz born. and my dog got put to sleep as a puppy cos he was wrecking the house up. my dog was very special 2 meh. ;-; i miss him/

I don't really have worst experiences like that.

The worst one was probably when my boyfriend made me go on big rides at a theme park and I was so scared :lol: . But I like them now.

mine is i brock my arm at the age of 5

my friend died because we was riding out bikes with no helmets a car door opend and we crashed into it and we landed on a fence i was knoked out he was knoed ouy i was admitted to hospital and i found out he was dead

my tama died yesterday

and my brother 5 years old got lost in chessinton because a man had took him my dad found him in a mans arms he had been stolen but hes back now

My list:

My friend's dog bit me badly in the arm and I was taken to the clinic to get stitches.

My beloved puppy was stolen.

I nearly broke my leg when I fell into a deep hole.

My friend died of cancer.

My auntie has bad kidney problems and she nearly died when she had an operation.

My grandpa fell off the stairs and he broke his right arm and right leg.He had to get artificial joints for his leg.

:lol: :lol:

My little cousin was in hospital for a week, and when I went to hospital she started going "hi ____. Play with me?" It was so sad and cute- she's only 2.

I don't know, nothing real bad has happened to me. Probably that time I cracked my thumb when it got stuck in a door hinge. Blood.. x.x

me? ok.. i'll say sume..... but not all

i was sick almost all my life..

some how got in a bike crash.... broke my noise from it....

i got cut.. by a plant really bad....

um alot more... just not saying it here...

yes... OW!

When my great grandma died but she is my guardian angel.

When I cracked my ring finger ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back