The YearBook

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
O.k so wat? The topic description was dramatic, so wat? O well.

O.K fallow these instuctions and soon i will be in the YearBook.

1. Sign ure name, age, and if U can, add a pic of ureself.

2. Write wat U like bout' TamaTalk.

3. Then post it here.

4. a year or two later, look at this post a try to remember wat it was like, who ure frwendz were, who ure crush was, everything.

5. Share the happy memories with eachother.

There. Can someone teach me how to do a pic of ureself?

~ Pink Mew ~

[SIZE=12pt] If you have a webcam, take a picture using it.[/SIZE]

If you have a scanner, simply scan a picture.

Go to www.photobucket.com, and upload it in your photo album. (You will need to make an account.)

Once uploaded, click the picture, and copy and paste the link from the top of the page. ^.^

Regards,

DarkCore

[SIZE=12pt] If you have a webcam, take a picture using it.[/SIZE]If you have a scanner, simply scan a picture.

Go to www.photobucket.com, and upload it in your photo album. (You will need to make an account.)

Once uploaded, click the picture, and copy and paste the link from the top of the page. ^.^

Regards,

DarkCore
Or, U could go to this link:

You digatal!

This will hav U pick everything. Hair, skin, Clothes, and more! U just click the thing that it says, it should be in English so U know what to do. Ask SaltyAJ if U don't understand. Here is mine:

Me!

This does look like me! But angry!

~ Pink Mew ~

[SIZE=12pt] If you have a webcam, take a picture using it.[/SIZE]If you have a scanner, simply scan a picture.

Go to www.photobucket.com, and upload it in your photo album.  (You will need to make an account.) 

Once uploaded, click the picture, and copy and paste the link from the top of the page.  ^.^

Regards,

DarkCore
Or, U could go to this link:

You digatal!

This will hav U pick everything. Hair, skin, Clothes, and more! U just click the thing that it says, it should be in English so U know what to do. Then, U don't HAV to pick Word 1 or Word 2! Just click create and then right click on U and click "Veiw Image" And then write down the web page and post the web page! Ask SaltyAJ if U don't understand. Here is mineThis does look like me! But angry!:

Me digatal!

~ Pink Mew ~

Well, I don't have any recent pics of me . The most recent on my computer are from like, 4 years ago. I can poat that if you want......

this is a drawing that my sister made 4 years ago.

the man is the hippy.

The purple hippo is the tent where he lives

(I don't get it either)

The hippy

This is a picture of one year on groundhog day mt mom shaped meatloaf like a grounhog for dinner (It wasn't groundhog meat, it was meatlofe formed to look like a grounghog)

Groundhog day

These are pictures of my cats

Romeo

Juliet

They look kinda the same, but they are different.

Oh, and this is Romeo after he got sprayed by a skunk and we had to bath him in baking soda and peroxide to get rid of it:

Romeo 2

P.S.- That is fuax fur

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back