The Zoey 101 Movie

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wine_Deer

Reaction score
Ok so I saw a commercial for a Zoey 101 movie part two. Zoey comes back to PCA but Chase is gone. Ok so at the end they make it totally obvious where Chase is. Plus all the girls are trying to stall Zoey from going to Michael and Logan's dorm. So here is what makes it obvious

Zoey: *at the boys dorm*

Michael: Hey Zoey!!

Zoey: Hi. Where's Chase?

Michael and Logan: ....

Beware there is some spoiling ahead.

They make it obvious that Chase went to England to see Logan probably.

What do you think?

yes, agreed. they shouldnt have made a sequel to a movie that was ending a TV series. Jamie Lynn is already pregnant, she shouldnt have to make any more retarted movie of a bad TV show

I knew there was going to be another mvoie when she comes back because they already made the fourth season and they need to show it they wouldn't waste all that money.

yaah I meant zoey.

I forgot logan's name so when I remembered it I was thinking logan not zoey.

GOSH

I still wanna see it though. ^^

I just saw the previews again. This time ...u know how on the part 1 she was on a moniter in london? well in this preview chase was on a moniter and Quinn said "zoey came back" and then Chase on the moniter said, "Oh My god" like all annoyed like he went to england for nothing.

OMG I just saw a commercial thing and chase was at PCA and he asked to zoey "it depnds are you in love with me?" Oh I can't wait to see it XDDD

OMG! i started watching the begining, and in the new starting song...CHASES's NAME WASN"T THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They should just give up on that show. My Dad and I agree that it should both die.

Yes, I am quite critical when it comes to What We Watch, and other things related to the stupid TV Shows on in the World's Today.

They've already made season 4. When they made that Goodbye Zoey? movie, Jamie wasn't pregnant. It must have took them 3 months to make it and everybody found out Jamie was pregnant either at the end of November or early December. And the movie came out in December. Season 4 is continuing will probably be the last season unless Jamie has her baby and decides to come back. But they've made season 4 already and they made it BEFORE Jamie got pregnant.

S.O.A.D

OMG! i started watching the begining, and in the new starting song...CHASES's NAME WASN"T THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It wasn't? I didn't pay attention to the new theme song thing. I guess Chase is out of the show. =(

S.O.A.D

Latest posts

Back