The Zone, a RP

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
(kutchipatchigirl, remember one of the rules you have sort of been forgetting about!)

"But if you eat one of those every day, then you won't get fat- You'll start cutting away from your life, I bet that sundae has a lot of cholesterol.. You'd be digging your own grave if you ate those every day. Although it would be a nice way to live." Ethan watched as Lissa ate the ice cream, although he did steal a quick glance at his watch to check to make sure he still had time before his shift began. He had 20 minutes.

Lissa shrugged. " That's okay. It would be totally worth it. " she mused, happily shoveling more ice-cream into her mouth. " We're all going to die someday. At least that would be an amazing way to go. " she used her finger to place a dot of whipped cream onto Ethan's noise giggling a bit and eating more of the brownie part.

"It would be a great way to die, with mountains of ice cream, brownies and whip- Hey!" Ethan quickly retaliated by grabbed his spoon, scooping some whip cream and catapulting the frothy cream straight at Lissa's forehead. He tried to reach his nose with his tongue, and failed, so he had to wipe it off with his hand. "Hey, I just had a great idea! You can start competing in food eating contests and winning them, and then I can become your manager! You'll become famous off eating buckets of ice cream," He joked.

"Ugh!" Lissa sqealed dodging the spoon of flying dessert. "Nawhh. " she said " I don't think I'd be very good at that. " she placed her spoon down on the side of the large plate. " I wonder where I should head to first... Know any good zones or specific rides in here?" she asked swinging her feet gently above the ground.

"Well, there's the new Twirl and Hurl in the Exploration Zone. It's actually called the Atomic Coaster, and it's that giant coaster with the tracks that look like an atom. It would be a fun coaster to try, but I'm not sure you should do it, unless your stomach processes food very fast. I would suggest the new Glider coaster to you, but at the moment, it's only open to staff testers. But maybe, if you meet me later by it, I could get them to let me and you get on it," Ethan told Lissa.

Lissa laughed. " Yeah, I don't really think that that would be a very good idea. " She did not enjoy the idea of throwing up on a ride. She smiled a bit when he added in the last part "Really? You mean like.. a date?" She asked kidding with him a bit. After a few minutes she finally decided where to go "Hmm... I think I will probably spend the afternoon in the kidzone. Because like you said, I don't really think I should even try any faster rides..."

"Hey, I have a girl-" He stopped short when he realized he had been single for over two weeks now. "I mean, not a date. If it was a date, I'd have a bouquet flowers and I'd be wearing cologne and wearing my best smile. Ooh, the Kids Zone.. The Headache Zone. Well, only if you can stand screaming kids and loud music all day. I do enjoy rides like the 'Three Little Bears' one, it's fun to see the bears."

Blair sighed with relief as she found her belongings where she had left them, shoving the phone into her jean pocket and holding the book in her hand. "Now, what to get today." She pondered to herself, she had glimpsed at the time before her phone went into her pocket and saw she had twenty minutes until she had to go back.

Lissa laughed. "Im fine with that... I love kids!" She told him enthusiastically. She was always somewhat of a kid at heart and even though she was able to still be mature and responsible and act her age, she still loved to get down and fun like little kids. "And besides it's like getting to relive your childhood. It fun!"

Name: Electra Rivera

Personality: Electra is hyper and immature. The only thing she takes sereously is her job. Even then she is seen goofing off when the manager isn't looking. She loves to pull pranks on the players (like fake spiders on the water slides)She's your typical prankster and never takes anything too sereously. She's surprisingly shy when you try to talk to her, though.

Looks (Pic or Descrip): Click here

Job: Ride worker

Job Zone: Splash Zone

Crush: None

Other: She wears fake cat ears on a headband and a fake tail.

Last edited by a moderator:
(Accepted!)

"Heh, kids are cool, unless they get into their "gimme, gimme, gimme!" mode, or if they're the ones that like to grab onto your costume and pull hard..." Ethan frowned at the memory of a particularly bad time when a mean little boy ripped the small bear tail right off his costume. "I miss being a kid, though. Things were so much easier and I could spend more time plotting things and imagining crazy things without reality to face me."

Electra was just standing around when a bratty kid decided to annoy her. "Go away kid" she snapped. The kid responded by pulling at her fake tail. "Leave that alone! I'm NOT a mascot! I just wear the cat stuff because I like cats!" she demanded. The kid stuck her tongue out and said "No".Electra did a facepalm and just ignored the kid. After about 10 minuites,the kid pulled off her fake tail. "Give that back!" She shouted. The kid ran and said "catch me if you can!" Electra pulled out another fake tail and put it on. "That kid won't be coming back for a while"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back