The Zoo,

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ness opened part of his tank and shoot acid from his gills at the hands of what ever it was that was gripping Aquarius.Ness then yelled "DIE MONSTER YOU DON`T BELONG IN THIS WORLD" then he bit the hands.

OOC: Oh my gosh what is happening to Aquarius!!!!!

Form

Name: Macropus Rufus (Likes to be called Chrome)

Type of Animal:Red Kangaroo

Personality: Likes adventures. Very strategic, likes to plan ahead of time. Very ecstatic and energetic, someone you can trust and depend on, willing to help.

Appearance: Chrome

How you got here: Had been looking for food to eat to survive but instead got caught by poachers.

Love Type: Hopes to find someone right for him.

Crush:None, yet.

Other:Exceptional

Last edited by a moderator:
Oww! Please stop that! I had thought you were one of there hyenas that they had taken control of. I once had a friend who was a hyena but she had got poached by them. I heard that they are starting to control the animals by the some strange devices that they attach to your neck. Anyways I have been trying to escape too with my friend but had lost my way when they had attacked my friend and poached her. By the way my name's Chrome. Could you help me with my hands they're starting to sting, and could I join you on escaping?

Well I'm a red kangaroo. Is anyone here a fast runner? If one of us is quick enough and times it right they can pull the lever in order to turn off the flamethrowers.Unless you guys want to take the shortcut, we can go through that maze, and just a reminder that's where I had gotten lost and where I lost my friend.

Last edited by a moderator:
"When Aquarius wakes up she will turn the fire off.Now we should rest after all escaping is hard work.Oh man! I forgot to tell you my name! It is Nessiteras rhombopteryx but you can just call me Ness." said Ness smiling

"Are you sure Aquarius will be able to do it? We might need to take the shortcut...............or I could do it..............." she trails off.

"OK..............um..........shortcut? Or........lever..........SHORTCUT!" Vera says. "So we can find Chrome's Friend." She adds.

Name: Farore Abhine [likes Faro]

Type of Animal: Lion's cub.

Personality: He is a cute and energetic little one. He is traumatized by rifles because his parents and brother were shot and killed by one. Other than that, he loves cheese for some reason...

Appearance: Here's a picture

How you got here: captured

Love Type: want's love, but doesnt understand the concept quite yet.

Crush: Lola, a cub found in Africa, his home.

Other: Exceptionally fast.

"Oh god..... its another gas chamber!" said Angela, covering her beak with her wings." we gotta get outta... get out...of...ZZZZZzzz..." Angela started to get drowsy. IT WAS SLEEPING GAS!

Okay hurry everyone if you don't run get through that hall fast enough then you will fall into a pitfall trap, I don't exactly know what is at the bottom of that pitfall but I don't want to know.

Okay hurry everyone if you don't run get through that hall fast enough then you will fall into a pitfall trap, I don't exactly know what is at the bottom of that pitfall but I don't want to know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back