Theme Song Test

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Theme song test ^^Mine is HelloGoodbye- Here (In your arms) o.o That actually is my FAVOURITE song of all time, and is my theme song. <333
Thats what I got. xD The thing is, I don't even think I've heard that song before! Heh, I'll go and listen to it now.

Heh, I just read the description of me....and OMG it's true. x.x

~TGD

Last edited by a moderator:
Thats what I got. xD The thing is, I don't even think I've heard that song before! Heh, I'll go and listen to it now.
Heh, I just read the description of me....and OMG it's true. x.x

~TGD
thats what i got

My theme song is Listen To Your Heart by D.H.T
-Happyqueen
That's mine and I've never heard of it. It should have been "Cut Every Corner" from the simpsons.

My Theme song is "RedNeck Woman" by Gretchen Wilson. It Sorta Describes me.

One of the Lines from the Description fits me perfectly

You don't care what anyone thinks of you; you're proud of your roots
<--- is what it said. And that really describes me. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
It said:

White & Nerdy -Wierd Al

Well no wonder you are on the computer. :D You are the typical pale, nerdy math-brain with the black-rimmed glasses, male or female. Or, you just don't have much of a social life. Hey, don't worry, there are plenty of nerdy fish in the sea! :]

HAHAHAHAAA!!! they misspelled Weird.

But White and Nerdy by WEIRD Al IS somewhat my themesong. *pokes avvie*

It said: White & Nerdy -Wierd Al

Well no wonder you are on the computer. :( You are the typical pale, nerdy math-brain with the black-rimmed glasses, male or female. Or, you just don't have much of a social life. Hey, don't worry, there are plenty of nerdy fish in the sea! :]

HAHAHAHAAA!!! they misspelled Weird.

But White and Nerdy by WEIRD Al IS somewhat my themesong. *pokes avvie*
Thats what I got too!! :) :wacko: :wacko: , It's not me at all.

Latest posts

Back