Theola's Tamagotchi Logs

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Theola

Reaction score
Today, on an uneventful trip to Target for bedsheets, my fiance and I wandered aimlessly through the toy aisle as we like to do. I spotted the new V4s out of the corner of my eye. I just couldn't resist, and bought a blue one with water waves on it for myself and a white and green striped one for my fiance. We later found out that his glows in the dark.

The last Tamagotchi I owned was a V2, so all of this online TamaTown stuff is very new and exciting to me. I can't wait to try out all the features, and you'll definitely be updated on our progress here. :lol:

We activated ours at the same time as soon as we got home. I now have a bouncing baby boy named Nysh, and my fiance has an adorable little girl he named Rosie. I'm so happy we ended up with a boy and a girl! I hope they end up having children together. We connected them and they seem to be hitting it off well. Nysh even gave Rosie a flower.

Since I'm an aspiring scientist myself, I hoped to raise Nysh as one, but when he changed from a little tsubutchi to a mohitamatchi, it appears may not want the same path. It almost looks as though he has a little mohawk! I'll be sure to buy him some musical instruments as soon as I can, and find out if he could be destined to rock star-dom. I did buy him a CD from the shop keeper, but he's too young to know how to use it yet!

Nysh seem to be growing up quite nicely! Early this morning he transformed into a Young Kuchipatchi (little duck-looking one). He also graduated from preschool with flying colors and moved into primary school with no trouble at all. His intelligence skill is through the roof compared to Rosie's. He skills right now are:

Intelligence: 40

Creativity: 18

Social: 16

He may end up becoming a budding scientist after all. I'll try not to push him too hard in any one direction though. Rosie bought a nice stereo and a CD on her last trip to TamaTown, and as luck would have it, Nysh has another CD too. Unforunately, he has a little bit of a mean streak... when I tried to get him to send it to her, he sent her poop instead! I can't think of a more unsanitary gift. After a scolding, he sent the real gift, and the two of them listened to all the music tracks for a while.

Nysh may have more of a mischevious streak than I gave him credit for. He doesn't have a stereo of his own yet, so what would a Tama want a CD for if they can't even listen to it! I'll be keeping a closer eye on him.

Also, some great news today! The shop keeper had a travel ticket for sale... for a staggering 15000 points. After a long trip to Tamatown we managed to scrape together the money for the ticket. I can't wait to send him! Maybe this will broaden his horizons and teach him to behave a bit better. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
My little Nysh is now almost all grown up! Today he turned into a Minotchi, which looks similar to a catipillar. He just keeps getting smarter and smarter... I wonder when he'll start getting job offers!

Tonight is New Years, and he's coming with me to a small gathering. It's sort of an engagement party for my fiance and myself, since we're getting married this spring. I wonder what my future mother-in-law will think of these...hehehe.

I hope he stays up late tonight, I think they go to bed a bit too early so far. 8pm! I don't know anyone who goes to sleep at 8pm.

Latest posts

Back