There are no V4 or V5's in Bandai's planning

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Save_Tamagotchis

Reaction score
I've gotten annoyed with all the fakes out there... so I decided to ask Bandai about it. I sent a email to them asking about any plans about V4 or V5's coming out and about all the rumors about them flooding the place. Here is the email they sent back to me relating to it...and yes Colleen is my real name.

Dear Colleen:

Thank you for contacting Bandai America, and for your interest in our Tamagotchi products. Here at Bandai, we are always looking for new ways to improve our products and extend our lines. At this moment there is no mention of a version 4 or 5 Tamagotchi. Please check back at Bandai.com for any updates.

Thank you

Customer Service

So for those of you wondering about this or those who think the ones on Ebay are selling V4 or V5's. Here it is right from the company: There are no plans or mentioning of V4 or V5 in Bandai's plans as of right now. If they did they would have put it up on their website.

There are no plans or mentioning of V4 or V5 in Bandai's plans as of right now. If they did they would have put it up on their website.
I agree, the V4 or V5, 6, 7, ... that you can find on e-bay right now are fakes. They are not Bandai Tamagotchis.

However, Bandai has posted on their web site that the V4 will be available in January 2007.

Quoting from the Contest Rules for "The Great Tamagotchi SHELL-ection Contest", "How To Vote" paragraph ( https://www.tamagotchi.com/vote/contest_rules.php ):

>> ... Of the 3 Finalists, the design receiving the highest number of votes during week 4 shall become a new Tamagotchi V4 design. ...<<

Quoting from the Contest page ( https://www.tamagotchi.com/vote/contest.php ):

>> ... The winning design will be available in stores January 2007. ...<<

what are you tlking about they are coming out with a vr4.5 why do we have to save tama s even though i love every single last one of them i dont think they are in any danger

what are you tlking about they are coming out with a vr4.5 why do we have to save tama s even though i love every single last one of them i dont think they are in any danger
could someone plz plz plz talk to me plz i have no friends on this website so plese :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back