There is no Tamagotchi V5 dying trick

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ura Togetchi

Reaction score
Ok. Some of you know that when you hear that noise that your Tamagotchi is dying, If you reset it and download, I goes back to normal.

Well, on the V5, I heard the dying noise and they were angry with me, so I reset it and Downloaded it, then walked away, I came back and it was angry again (When it is angry, the buttons lock up apart from the 'Reset' button), so I did it again and watched it this time. It goes straight onto the angry/dying scene. So make sure you look after your V5. You can't get them back when they are about to leave in the UFO.

I haven't experienced this on my V5, but on my FamiTama (Japanese equivalent of the V5), there is a dying trick. But, it's not reset &download.

When the FamiTama characters are ill, a skull appears on the screen. If you don't cure their illness, eventually a "death god" appears on the screen. This signals that they are near death. By starving my FamiTama characters, they became ill. After several hours, the death god appeared. The instructions on page 36 of the FamiTama manual translate to "When you see the death god, press A button repeatedly. Your wish might be heard..." As soon as the death god appeared, I pressed the A (left) button about 50 times, quickly. The death god went away, but a few seconds later, the skull mark appeared again. Then I used the medicine to cure their illness (this made the skull mark go away.) Since their illness was brought on by having empty hungry and happy hearts for several hours, I filled their hungry and happy hearts. This allowed them to continue their lives normally.

Note: on the V5, instead of dying, your charcters summon a spaceship, and return in it to Tamagotchi Planet. So, I'm not sure how applicable the above "dying trick" may be to the V5.

Last edited by a moderator:
oh right thats what happenedto me. a space ship came and it wasjust stayed there for soo long that i reset it and it started again . i am realy devastated because i was on the 6th generaition butthenit had to die.

I haven't experienced this on my V5, but on my FamiTama (Japanese equivalent of the V5), there is a dying trick.  But, it's not reset &download. 
When the FamiTama characters are ill, a skull appears on the screen.  If you don't cure their illness, eventually a "death god" appears on the screen.  This signals that they are near death.  By starving my FamiTama characters, they became ill.  After several hours, the death god appeared.  The instructions on page 36 of the FamiTama manual translate to "When you see the death god, press A button repeatedly. Your wish might be heard..."  As soon as the death god appeared, I pressed the A (left) button about 50 times, quickly. The death god went away, but a few seconds later, the skull mark appeared again.  Then I used the medicine to cure their illness (this made the skull mark go away.)  Since their illness was brought on by having empty hungry and happy hearts for several hours, I filled their hungry and happy hearts.  This allowed them to continue their lives normally.

Note: on the V5, instead of dying, your charcters summon a spaceship, and return in it to Tamagotchi Planet.  So, I'm not sure how applicable the above "dying trick" may be to the V5.
Does the same thing happen on the V5?

Last edited by a moderator:
my tama were fighting cause i left them home to long and then i just fed them and they were better o.o

When my daughter's babies took off in the space ship. I found that repeatably pressing a & c at the same time reset them. It made 3 new eggs reappear. I didn't know if this was what you were talking about or not. HTH

I haven't experienced this on my V5, but on my FamiTama (Japanese equivalent of the V5), there is a dying trick. But, it's not reset &download.
When the FamiTama characters are ill, a skull appears on the screen. If you don't cure their illness, eventually a "death god" appears on the screen. This signals that they are near death. By starving my FamiTama characters, they became ill. After several hours, the death god appeared. The instructions on page 36 of the FamiTama manual translate to "When you see the death god, press A button repeatedly. Your wish might be heard..." As soon as the death god appeared, I pressed the A (left) button about 50 times, quickly. The death god went away, but a few seconds later, the skull mark appeared again. Then I used the medicine to cure their illness (this made the skull mark go away.) Since their illness was brought on by having empty hungry and happy hearts for several hours, I filled their hungry and happy hearts. This allowed them to continue their lives normally.

Note: on the V5, instead of dying, your charcters summon a spaceship, and return in it to Tamagotchi Planet. So, I'm not sure how applicable the above "dying trick" may be to the V5.
What does a death god look like?

I have no idea it makes that sound. I just stumbled upon it, and there was a ship.I stared at it until I pressed A and C. TT.TT :furawatchi:

I have no idea it makes that sound. I just stumbled upon it, and there was a ship.I stared at it until I pressed A and C. TT.TT :furawatchi:
Please do not post in topics that have been inactive for 3 months or more (this topic has not been posted in for 3 years). Doing so would be considered "bumping." Please see the topic on How to Recognize and Avoid Topic Bumping for more details. Thanks.

*closed*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back