There IS one already?!?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know the link. But let me just tell you something:

View the character chart on Tamagotchi.com.

The first two characters on the top line are the babies. The rest of the characters on that line are children.

Now for the second line. Here we get complicated. The first four teens are in the Uramame family, the second lot of four are in the Urameme family, the third lot of four are in the Urakuchi family and the final lot of four are in the Urauniversal family. Take a look at one group of four. The character on the left is the boy character from perfect care, the next character is the boy character from decent care, the next character is the girl character from perfect care and the last character is the girl character from decent care.

Now time for the third line. The first six characters are in the Uramame family and the next six are in the Urameme family. Let's take a look at one group of six. Let's say the Uramame family. Uramametchi is on the left, so Uramametchi is a boy which comes from high Humour points. Then Samuraitchi- a boy which comes from high Gorgeousness points, then Matsuritchi, a boy which comes from high Passion points. Next are the girls... Horoyotchi from high Humour, Tsukkomitchi from high Gorgeousness and Urazukyukotchi from high Passion points.

The fourth line follows the same pattern, but the first six characters are in the Urakuchi family and the second lot of six are in the Urauniversal family.

The last line shows (from left to right): Uramame family's secret character, Urameme family's secret character, Urakuchi family's secret character, male oldie, female oldie, character from cross-breeding oldies and Nazotchi.

I thought there already was a v4.5

growth chart. o.o Or maybe I'm

wrong.

♥CT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back