There really IS no way to get "certain characters"

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pinefir

Reaction score
Hello.

I have seen very many, many, many topics asking and "telling" how to get certain tamagotchi characters. :eek:

There is no REAL way to get certain ones!

You may THINK so, but it is how you care for it and you responsibility as a Tamagotchi Caretaker. I warn you, if you try someones theory of getting....say, a Hanatchi, do not expect if you do exactly what he/she says, that you will get a Hanatchi!

These topics often are in Help for new Tamagotchi Owners, so I thought it was reaspnable to put this in here. I am even trying peoples theories and they are not working!

Try your hardest at caring and be happy with what character you get!! :eek:

I just wanted to tell you, these "Certain Characters" topics are getting numerous here in this forum! :huh:

Best,

Fur

i know why you put this here but you might wana move it in a lil. bit so you dont get in trouble.

There is a way to get certain characters - take bad care, get Maskutchi :unsure: /Gozarutchi :huh: , take good care, get Mimitchi B)/Mametchi :p .

I agree, however, that you cannot be absolutely certain of getting any character. If anybody every gives you a guide to getting a character, if they are correct it will increase your chances of getting that character. Obviously you cannot mimic everything they did to it unless they give a blow-by-blow description. I think there is an element of chance involved, like a random-number-generator! :unsure:

StarTama :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Of course. :lol: Really, I don't like taking sides, unless this was an all-around war with my friends. :furawatchi: But I have to agree with Pinefir and StarTama. :D

I am glad everyone followed the rules and didn't post a topic or poll about who should become a guide, and I agree with Pinefur.

I am sorry but you really can get certain characters, but you are right in a way. It was right of you to settle the case but please be sure of yourself.

:furawatchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back